Chapter 23

I normally don't like writing these types of scenes but I tried my best

Songs that I listened to while writing this chapter to set the mood:
Lovely by Billie Eilish
All Alright by Nicole Glazunov.
~*~

I thought of this moment many times throughout my life. Where would I be? Who would I be with? What will it feel like? But none of my imaginations of this moment were even close to reality. You know, movies and books always show it as a beautiful, passion-filled moment where you go to the highest peak of pleasure and don't want to come back down, basking in the deep pool of bliss and satisfaction. They make it look like it is such a simple and easy decision to make.

Before, I didn't think that it would be an easy decision to let go and dive into the unknown with someone. I grew up saying that I wanted to wait until I was married and then in this special moment I would give my husband all of me. I now realize how easy it is to let go and feel like you want to experience this moment. I want to know what it's like to feel skin against mine and to feel pleasure that I've never felt before. Once I met Tre, I feel like all of the things I had planned flew out the window. I didn't expect any of this to happen, but I'm glad that it did. I wouldn't change anything, not even this moment. It feels so right.

Tre cups my face and bends down to kiss me, making me sigh. My body is already warm just from his few touches on my skin. He kisses me deeply, but slowly, like he wants to take his time with this. Nothing feels rushed. He takes one hand off of my face and places it on the back of my neck, bringing me more into him and his kiss. Our mouths seem to dance, tongues in synch to a slow, steady rythme. I am breathless when he pulls away and rests his forehead against mine. Our eyes lock on each other's. I've never seen so much lust swirling in his eyes it's like a dark storm approaching with heavy waves.

I slowly bring my hands up and run them up his torso and chest, feeling his taunt muscles. Tre takes a step back and removes his shirt, revealing his smooth mocha skin. My eyes rack over all of his muscles and the tattoos that litter his shoulders and forearms. With only the golden glow of the corner lamp shining across his figure, he looks like an Adonis, chiseled to perfection. I let out the breath I didn't realize I was holding and bring my hand up again to touch him. His skin is so warm against my cold, clammy hand and I run my hands up his arms, tracing the veins that poke out as I make my way up to his chest. Tre's breathing is heavy as I make my way across his chest. I then run my hand down his abs, feeling each muscle, and stop at the beginning of his jeans. I pause and look up at him. This is where I'm not sure what to do next. I feel so out of my element that I don't know where to go from here.

Tre understands my questioning look and brings his hands down to my sweater. I lift my arms up and he pulls off the sweater and tosses it to the floor, leaving me in my plain black bra. He runs his hands over my shoulders and down my back. I close my eyes, feeling his hands run up and down my back, and drop my head back. Tre bends down and leaves soft kisses down my exposed neck. They're so soft that they almost tickle, like butterfly kisses. I softly gasp when I feel him run his tongue down my neck, lightly biting the skin at the end. Each kiss, lick, and bite sends more sensations throughout my body and I can start feeling this tingling like sensation that makes me want to close my legs tighter.