Chapter 24

Hello to all of the new readers I've gotten the past couple of weeks! Welcome to this story and thanks for reading

Hello to all of the new readers I've gotten the past couple of weeks! Welcome to this story and thanks for reading. Sorry this is a late update, I've had finals. But I can now say that I have finished my college degree and graduated! I now have a Bachelor's of Arts degree in English Writing. I also just celebrated my 22nd birthday on May 9th.

I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy during this time! Don't forget to vote and leave a comment.

~Bekah

"Have they called you?"

I look up from my phone that still has no new messages or calls from my parents to Tre standing in his bedroom doorway.

I sigh and slowly shake my head, setting my phone next to me on his bed. "They're not going to call, Tre. I don't know what I'd even say if they did."

I keep checking my phone every few minutes to see if I have any calls or messages, but there are none.

"I know what I'd say to them if they called me," he smirks and I chuckle at his joking.

"You'd chew them up and then spit them right back out," I reply as he walks over to me.

"They wouldn't even know what hit them," he adds on, smirking and now standing in front of me.

I put my hands on his waist and he places his hands on my shoulders, pulling me into him. I rest my forehead against his stomach and he runs his hand down my hair, placing a kiss on the top of my head.

"I know I shouldn't feel sad about it," I mumble against his shirt. "But it doesn't make it hurt any less though."

I don't want my parents to talk to me because they will never say anything nice, especially now, but it still hurts knowing that they don't want to talk to me at all because I fell in love with someone. I wish they'd be happy for me and not have sticks shoved so far up their pretentious asses.

"It's their loss then." His voice is mumbled against my hair.

"Yeah," I whisper, clutching the back of his shirt.

"At least we're have each other," he says and I look up at him and nod.

"That's all that matters." I smile and he bends down, placing a quick kiss on my lips.

"Are you still sore from last night?" He asks, changing the topic and I nod, a hint of red coming to my face once I replay last night in my mind.

The yelling, the arguing, the kisses, the strokes, the pleasure, the love.

"Yeah I still am a little bit." I woke up this morning wrapped up in Tre's arms, but when I moved my body, I inwardly groaned from the soreness between my thighs. But even though I am sore, I wouldn't change anything about what happened last night. I'm happy and have no regrets.