Chapter 29

I'm gonna start putting some songs that I listen to while I write chapters to show/set the mood

Dying 4 Your Love - Snoh Aalegra
Waiting - Zhavia Ward
Twice - Little Dragon

I feel eyes on me, waking me out of my slumber. I crack open one eye and meet a dark chocolate gaze. I sigh, opening my other eye and smiling at Tre.

"Hi," I mumble and rub the sleep from my eyes.

"Hey." He returns a toothless smile and I turn on my side, clutching the sheets around my bare body.

The room is pretty dark besides a sliver of sunlight streaming in over the bed from the crack in the curtains.

"Were you watching me sleep?"

"You looked so beautiful," he replies. "The sunlight was shining over you, making your body glow like an angel." He moves closer to me and puts his arm on my waist. "It's also always nice waking up to a beautiful woman naked in my bed."

He smirks and I chuckle and shake my head at his words. "Well, I kind of like having a naked man next to me." I bite my lip and run my hand down his chest. "Especially one as good looking as you."

"We make a good match then." He squeezes my waist gently and I smile.

"I can agree with that statement." I lay my head against his chest. "What time is it?"

"Almost 10."

"I slept in late today."

"We did have a late night." His smirk comes back to his face and I return one of my own, my insides swirling when I think back to last night.

After we had a fun evening of celebrating friendship and happiness with Sam, Trell, and Reina, and a few glasses of wine, Tre and I did some more celebrating of our own. It was probably after 1am before we all wanted to end our night. Sam and Trell drove Reina back to the dorm and while they were gone, Tre and I cleaned up the little bit that needed to be. I think we both had the same idea of what was going to happen once we made it to his bedroom, because I kept catching him staring at me while we were cleaning. When I eventually walked to his room and he was walking slowly behind me, I felt like a prey being stalked. I tried to get to his bed first but his arms caught me before I could get close.

I giggled and turned around in his arms to face him. He cupped both hands around my face and ran his thumb across my lip before kissing me deeply. I could kiss him all the time and never get tired of it. It's like once I got a taste, I couldn't get enough.

We took our time undressing each other, caressing and kissing all over each other's bodies, reciprocating and making sure we both could feel the intensity of our bodies together. We were so caught up in each other, we almost didn't make it to the bed. Looking down at him as I moved my body on him, I felt a difference. This time it was different. Our atmosphere was more intense, almost suffocating. I felt breathless and I couldn't ever catch a deep breath because of this feeling. We both could feel it seeping into our auras, soaking into our skin and making us feel deep in our souls that we are living in a euphoria. It wasn't just passion and love, it was a passionate love that seemed to make us go into an overdose. At that moment, we were both addicts, searching for our fix. He's my drug and I am his. I'm his heroin and he's my ecstasy. We were high on our emotions, high on love.