Chapter 27

"Tre, you have to keep holding my hair up," I laugh at his failed attempts to keep my hair up away from my back

I halfway turn away from the shower stream and look at him over my shoulder. Tre is behind me with one hand very loosely holding my hair and the other hand is still on the lower part of my back. First he was doing good holding my hair, then after about two minutes, he started rubbing circles on my back, moving higher and lower until I couldn't concentrate on trying to get some of my hair washed without getting my stitches wet.

"Sorry, you're distracting me." He glances down my whole body, not even trying to deny his penetrating looks and wandering hands.

"I'm just standing here. I'm not even doing anything."

"You just standing here is very distracting to me," He smirks.

I giggle and look down at his body. "I can tell."

He pulls me closer to him and I place my hands on his chest. "When I said you could help me shower, I thought you'd actually be helpful."

"I am helping," he smiles and I bring my hands up to the back of his neck, closing the space between us.

"You're not, but that's okay." I press my lips against his and he let's go of my hair and runs his hands down my back.

He backs us up to the tile wall, the water now running over neither of us. He runs his hand down to the back of my thighs and lifts me up. I gasp through our kiss and wrap my legs around his waist, his hands now resting below my butt to help me stay up.

"Don't get my stitches wet." I tell him in between kisses and he mumbles.

"The only thing that's getting really wet is you."

I let out a sigh as he kisses down my neck, lightly biting and sucking my skin. He eventually lowers me back down to my feet and kneels down, kissing my stomach first and then venturing down further to in-between my legs. He lifts my leg up to rest on the top of his shoulder and then makes me shudder once he swirls his tongue on my sensitive flesh. With one hand placed on the shower wall and the other gripping the back of his neck, my moans are drowned out by the running water.

Earlier, after Johnathan and Sylvia had left, Sam and Reina helped me finish packing my two bags to take to Tre's apartment. I'm glad I decided to stay with Tre because I did not want to stay in my dorm then with what had just happened. Even though Johnathan and Sylvia had already been gone, there is a negative energy that they always leave behind them. It's like they know they still want you to suffer, even when they're not there anymore. I didn't want to stay in a space with that toxic energy lingering over me for this next week when I'm supposed to be recovering properly. I could probably deal with it any other time, but not right now, not when I am not 100% feeling like myself. I need to recover in a space where I feel most comfortable and for me, that space is Tre.