DAY 1

-Isolation Buddies-

"I can't believe you talked me into this," Harry sighs, pretending to be annoyed as he walks into his best friends house, two suitcases in hand.

"Oh shush! It'll be fun!" Louis giggles, grabbing one of Harry's suitcases. He goes to pick it up, eyes widening at the weight of it. "Um," he blushes in embarrassment, staring up at his much stronger friend.

Harry stares back at him for a moment, fond present on his face. "Too heavy?" He mocks in a child's voice, ruffling Louis' hair straight after, showing the boy it was a joke. "I'm excited!"

Harry looks around the small, warm house, smiling to himself. He loves Louis' house, it is much better than his own. He is so glad the boy had invited him to stay whilst they're in isolation, Harry knows for a fact he'd be super bored alone. Louis always made things fun.

"Hopefully you won't get sick of me," Louis speaks quietly, a small, insecure smile on his face. "I know I'll definitely get sick of you though, already am," Louis winks, pulling his lower lip between his teeth and biting down on it gently.

"Oh?" Harry smirks. "Shall I leave then?" He motions to the door. "Could go hang with Niall and Liam while we are locked up, I think Zayn is there too."

Louis whines. "Zayn hates me, H... Don't leave me alone." The smaller boy pouts and blinks up at Harry, his big, blue eyes pleading the curly-haired man.

"He doesn't hate you," Harry chuckles, stepping forward to pull Louis in for a tight hug, kissing him softly on the head.

"He called me a twink!" Louis stomps his foot, holding back a laugh.

"Well..." Harry purses his lips, raising his eyebrows as he stares pointedly at his small friend.

"Shush," Louis snorts, pushing himself out of Harry's grip. "This is going to be a lot of fun," Louis rolls his eyes, giggling softly as he begins to walk further into the house.

Harry eyes the boys' behind, licking his lips, before snapping out of it quickly, his voice cracking as he speaks. "A lot of fun."

A/N: thoughts? :) xo