DAY 11

-TOUCH-

"This was a bad idea!" Louis sobs against Harry's chest, hiding his eyes from the sight of the television.

Harry purses his lips, amused, but unfazed by the scary-looking creature in the movie. "Ah, so scary," he says in a monotoned voice, pretending to shake in fear like Louis is. "What if he kills me in my sleep?" Harry gasps dramatically, mock crying.

"Oh my God. We should have watched the Shining," Louis whines, gripping onto Harry's tee shirt, taking shaky, quick breaths. "Please sleep with me tonight?" The small boy looks up at Harry with teary eyes.

"Well, I thought you'd never ask," Harry smirks, winking at the boy before wrapping his arms tightly around him. "I'll sleep with you, love... This is all pretend though, nothing will hurt you..."

"What about ghosts? Devils... And vampires!" Louis' big, blue eyes widen, looking into Harry's green ones.

Harry scoffs, "they aren't scary at all... What movies have you been watching?"

Louis pouts and climbs off Harry's lap where they are seated on the couch. He crosses his arms over his chest and gives Harry an unamused look. "Please, can we stop watching?"

"Nope," Harry says, popping the p. He turns his attention back to the show, snickering when Louis jumps at the loud, shrill scream heard from the tv. "I'm not scared yet."

"Well I am!" Louis huffs.

Harry shuts up for a moment before looking over at Louis and glancing behind the boy. His eyes widen and he points. "What is that?" He says, voice lacing fake fear.

Louis doesn't even look back before screaming and jumping onto Harry.

Harry groans and chuckles, the two sounds combining. "Sorry, darling... I just had to."

"Turn the television off," Louis says sternly, his trembling voice making his statement come off less demanding than he had hoped.

"No."

"I'll let you touch my butt."

Harry reaches for the remote and immediately switches the television off. "Can I touch it?" He grins, bouncing like an excited puppy.

"Yes," Louis rolls his eyes, biting his lip to contain a smile when Harry's hands immediately make their way down to the plump flesh. Louis looks at Harry's smiling face and laughs breathily. "Guess I know what to do to get my own way now."

A/N: I hope you enjoyed! xo