DAY 2

-BORED-

Louis lays with his head on Harry's lap, biting into his second bar of chocolate as they watch the news showing information about the virus. "I'm gonna get fatter," Louis sighs, throwing his half eaten chocolate onto the coffee table in front of them.

Harry glares down at him, slapping the boys hip softly. "Stop, you aren't fat at all."

"Easy for you to say, mr abs," Louis rubs his hands over Harry's toned stomach, hand lingering for a little longer than it should. Louis clears his throat and pokes at his belly. "All I have is pudge."

Harry scoffs and sits them both up, pulling Louis onto his lap, back against chest. He kisses the back of Louis' head, a small smirk on his lips.

He rests his fingertips on Louis' stomach and begins to tickle the boy.

"No!" Louis yells out, squirming against Harry. "H-Haz, no! No!" Louis sobs out, hands grabbing onto Harry's arms, his laughter filling the house. "Stop, stop, stop!"

Harry stops and wraps his arms around Louis, now laughing himself as the smaller boys' laughter dies down.

"Not funny," Louis grumbles, turning his head to look at Harry. "I hate you."

"I love you too," Harry mumbles, grabbing Louis' hand in his own and squeezing it. "I'm bored, Lou..."

Louis sighs and nods along with Harry's statement. "Hey! I have some games in the basement. Monopoly... Twister. I have paint."

"Are you thinking what i'm thinking?" Harry grins cheekily, his hand tightening around Louis' own.

A/N: thoughts? :) xo