DAY 8

-NEVER HAVE I EVER-

"Never have I ever," Louis slurs and giggles, "eaten ass."

"I have," Harry slurs back and takes a shot, cringing at the taste. "I wanna eat your ass," he laughs.

Louis giggles even more, clutching at his stomach. "You disgust meee!" Louis snorts and lays back onto the bed.

"Never have I ever sucked off my teacher's pp," Harry pokes his tongue out at Louis, who glares.

"Bish! You're making me lose. You know I did. So rude," Louis wobbly moves to pour himself a shot, spilling some on his blankets.

"Never have I ever had curly hair!" Louis snorts, climbing onto Harry's lap to pull at the man's locks. "Oh look! You have curly hair!"

"I feel targeted," Harry mocks sobs, his hands moving to Louis' hips. "Wait!"

"What?" Louis gasps, fear flashing over his face. "Do you have a boyfriend?"

"What?" Harry cackles, hugging Louis. "Where did that come from?" He slurs, pecking Louis' cheek soppily.

Louis shrugs and presses his forehead against Harry's. "I just don't want my Hazza to get taken away," he whines.

"Never," Harry brings his finger up to boop Louis' nose, causing the boy to erupt in giggles once again. "But no, what I was going to say is, we curled your hair once. So you have had curly hair before! Shots for both of us, baby!"

"Yesss!" Louis giggles, pressing his face against Harry's chest. "Shotties!"

A/N: I hope you enjoyed! <3