DAY 5

-THE LADS-

"Lou! Come here! Liam, Zayn and Niall are on skype!" Harry calls from downstairs, his deep voice echoing through the house.

Louis groans softly around the toothbrush held in his mouth. He quickly rummages through his clothes, trying to find something to wear.

He finally decides on a pair of shorts and a hoodie. He slips off his towel, body already dry.

"Lou, did you hear me-"

Louis turns around, his eyes wide as he scrambles to pick up the towel to cover himself once again. "Harreh!" He pulls out his toothbrush, mouth full of the peppermint foam.

"Oops," Harry mumbles, a pink coating on his cheeks as his eyes travel up Louis' sinfully curvy body. "Sorry."

Louis rolls his eyes and motions for Harry to get out. "Perve!" He jokes when Harry wanders off, a cheeky smile on his face. 

-*-

"Hi!" Louis jumps on the couch next to Harry, almost knocking the older boys laptop onto the ground.

"Louis!" Niall smiles widely at the boy. "Harry just told us he saw your dick! I knew you guys would hook up. I can feel the sexual tension from here!"

"Um," Louis blushes, squirming in his seat. "We don't-We haven't..."

"Yet," Harry winks at the camera, the boys all letting out a chorus of 'oohs'.

"Dork," Louis snorts. Harry places his hand on the boys' thigh, rubbing it softly and he smirks when the smaller boys' breath hitches.

"Cutie," Harry leans over and pecks Louis' cheek whilst the boys' chatter between themselves. "Love you."

Louis glances at Harry's lips. "Love you too."

A/N: Hope you enjoyed! xo