DAY 4

-WHIPPED COFFEE-

"I've just been watching tiktoks," Harry begins to speak, but is cut off by Louis groaning loudly.

"I expected better of you, Harold," he shakes his head in disappointment and moves to the other side of the couch, away from Harry.

"Lou," Harry whines, scooting closer. "Look!" He shows the younger boy the short video. "Can we make it?"

"I don't drink coffee, H. Only tea." Louis snorts, leaning against Harry. "But you can make it."

"Nope!" Harry stands up, tugging at Louis' arm. "Come, little one. We are making whipped coffee."

"Ugh!" Louis stands up with a roll of his eyes and allows Harry to pull him into the kitchen.

"Right! We need instant coffee, sugar and hot water."

Louis sluggishly walks to his cupboard pulling from it a jar of coffee and the sugar.

"I thought you don't drink coffee," Harry smirks, crouching a little to wrap his arms around the slightly annoyed boys' waist.

Louis twists in his grip, so his back is against Harry's chest and he puts down the ingredients on the bench. "I brought it for you, caffeine addict."

"Awe! Louis loves me," Harry teases, tightening his grip on the boy. "So small and cute!"

"Shut up, you giraffe! Are we making this coffee or not?" Louis questions, leaning into Harry's touch, a small smile on his face.

"Yep!" Harry let's go of the boy, ignoring the whine from Louis. "We put two table spoons of everything into a cup and whisk it!"

Louis tilts his head a little, his facing screwing up into a cute, confused look. "How do you whisk?"

Harry stands behind him and presses his lips to Louis' cheek. "I'll show you how, darling."

A/N: Thoughts? :) xo