DAY 22

-LIES-

"Honey, I'm home!" Louis calls, walking into the door with shopping bags. Larry immediately jumps onto his legs. "Hi, boy!" Louis drops the bags, leaning down to ruffle the small dogs' fur. "Did you miss me?"

The white dog barks, spinning around in his place. "Where's dad?" Louis says in a babyish tone, cooing at the dog before realising what he said. "Uncle Harry."

"Daddy Harry is in the lounge room," Harry laughs and Louis can hear the other boys laugh as well. He blushes in embarrassment, pouting a little.

"You're calling the boys again?" Louis picks up the bag, lugging them to the lounge. "I'm not enough for you?" He mock cries dramatically, sitting next to Harry.

"You are enough, I just need to keep these losers entertained, otherwise they'll all be bored!" Harry whispers, kissing Louis' cheek.

"I brought a game!" Louis giggles, pulling out some board game looking thing, to which Harry raises an eyebrow at and shakes his head to the camera. "It is a lie detector, Harry and I can put it on our head and you guys can ask questions and I think," Louis begins to read the instructions. "If it flashes green, we told the truth. Red, we lied."

"Sounds fun!" Liam comments, while Zayn yawns. Niall just claps his hands with a squeal.

"I've been waiting for a day like this, you guys are getting some tough questions, so be prepared."

Louis and Harry get geared up, the headbands sitting on their head.

"Harry," Zayn begins. "Have you ever had a sex dream about one of us boys?" Harry stills and shakes his head no, subtly glancing at Louis. The headband flashes red.

Everyone laughs, except Louis.

"Have you kissed each other in iso?" Niall questions suspiciously as he eyes the two boys.

It turns quiet and Louis and Harry nervously glance at each other, quietly agreeing to just reveal the truth.

"We have," Harry says, the light turning green. The boys' wolf whistle and laugh, causing both boys to blush bashfully.

"Are you guys dating?" Zayn asks.

"No." True.

"Do you want to date each other?" Liam adds on, raising an eyebrow.

No answer.

"Louis, do you want to date Harry?" Niall questions, a smirk on his face.

"No of course not, we are best friends," Louis smiles softly but frowns quickly when the headband turns red. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, not making eye contact with Harry.

"Did you fuck?" Zayn chuckles, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"No!" Harry laughs out nervously, wanting the subject to be changed. The headband flashes green.

"Harry, do you want to fuck Louis?"

Both the boys' eyes widen and Louis quickly springs into action. "Sorry, Niall! The internet is stuffing up!" Louis slams the laptop shut.

"That was..." Louis begins, swallowing thickly.

"Fun?" Harry breathes out, heart beating quickly.

"Sure..."

A/N: thoughts? x