DAY 10

-HORROR-

"The movie we watched yesterday wasn't even scary..." Louis pouts. "I wanted to watch a really scary one, so I could watch you be a baby."

"Horror movies don't scare me, love," Harry mumbles from his place in the kitchen, turning to look at Louis. The small boy is sitting at the table, his glasses on and his laptop open. And even though he is supposed to be doing work, he won't stop talking to Harry.

"Pft, bullshit," Louis waves him off with a roll of the eyes. "I'm gonna look up the scariest movies."

"Aren't you supposed to be doing work?" Harry places a cup of tea in front of Louis that he had just made. He then sits next to the boy and places a hand on his thigh.

"Shush, this is more important!" Louis giggles, placing his hand on top of Harry's hand, pushing down a little. "I have work to do today, so tomorrow we will be watching... The Shining."

"Are you serious?" Harry huffs, giving Louis an unimpressed look.

"But it says," Louis pouts and points at the screen. He looks at Harry, his eyes widened, mocking innocence. "Pwease."

"Stop acting like a baby," Harry chuckles, squeezing Louis' thigh tighter.

"But daddy," Louis whispers, eyes boring into Harry, a small, smug smirk on his face.

Harry let's out a shaky breath and squirms a little. "You little minx."

A/N: I hope you enjoyed! xo