DAY 30

-DON'T LEAVE-

When Harry wakes up, he hears the boy next to him whimpering softly. He stills and frowns, why was Louis crying? Was he dreaming?

He wraps his arm around the boy immediately and pulls him to his chest. "What is wrong, love?" He whispers softly, kissing Louis' cheek.

"Nothing..." Louis replies coldly, pulling away from Harry. He moves to sit up and takes a shaky breath. The boy wipes his eyes, getting out of bed. "I'm going for a shower."

"Lou-" Harry is cut off by the slam of the ensuite door. He furrows his eyebrows and bites his lips, looking at the spot Louis just was.

-*-

A while later and a lot of worrying from Harry, Louis walks out. He has his towel low on his waist, and his body is shining with water. Louis' lovely hair is wet against his forehead and his cheeks are a bright red, as is around his eyes.

"What did I do, Lou?" Harry almost whines as the boy nears him. "How can I fix it?"

Louis shakes his head and begins crying again, making his way to Harry to climb onto his lap, dropping his head on his shoulder as he lets out heart-wrenching sobs.

"I don't want you to leave..." Louis mumbles, voice muffled against Harry's shoulder. "Please don't leave me. Don't go..."

"Baby," Harry breathes out, pressing kisses to Louis and rubbing his hands over the boys back in an attempt to calm him. "What are you talking about?"

"Move in with me?" Louis blurts out, pulling away to look at Harry. "Please? When you're here I feel safe... I don't want to be without you anymore. I-I know I sound clingy-"

"I'll move in," Harry cuts him off grinning. He grabs the back of Louis' neck and brings him in for a soft kiss. "I don't want to ever leave you again."

A/N: I hope you enjoyed!