DAY 31

-SMUT-

"So let me get this straight..." Niall paused, narrowing his eyes at Louis and Harry who are sat on the couch, cuddling. "You two are together?" Niall's surprised voice comes through the speaker.

"Yes," Harry rolls his eyes, pecking Louis' lips softly. Niall makes a gagging sound and covers his screen.

"Please don't have sex in front of me!" Harry once again rolls his eyes and Louis raises his eyebrows, turning to Harry with an innocent smile.

"Want a drink, love?" He questions, softly massaging his hands into Harry's curls, placing a gentle kiss on Harry's jawline.

"No thanks," Harry mumbles, watching with concern as Niall continues to gag.

Louis gets up with a smile and when out of view of the phone, he gets on his knees in front of Harry, looking up at him.

He tilts his head to the side, asking permission and when he receives a little, but sure nod from Harry, he begins to palm the man who is once again talking to Niall.

“S-so Niall, how’s isolation treating you?” Harry hisses when Louis fingers quickly unbutton his jeans, wasting no time as he pulls Harry’s semi out. Thank God, Harry insisted on going commando underneath his skinny jeans.

As their Irish friend rambles on about how bored he is, Harry’s eyes lock with Louis’ blue ones, completely zoning Niall out. His boyfriend holds the eye contact as he moves closer between his legs, grabbing onto the base as his pink lips pout.

Louis starts pumping with one hand as the other moves to place a finger over his lips, telling Harry he has to keep quiet. And with a sly wink, he presses a kiss to the head of Harry’s cock. Harry bites down on his bottom, having a hard time already to keep quiet.

“Hm,” he hums, and lucky for him, Niall takes it as a sign to continue talking about his loud neighbours who’ve been playing music way too loud.

Louis' lips wrap around the tip, sucking his cheeks in as he starts bobbing his head, going deeper each time, until his nose is pressed to Harry’s pubes. And Harry knows Louis is seconds away from vocally gagging.

“Yeah!” He says, not sure if that in any way is an answer to whatever Niall was saying. “How have Liam and Zayn been?”

And luckily that sets Niall off on a rant about how they make the worst isolation buddies ever. But Harry’s focus quickly drifts back to the boy between his legs, who’s focus has shifted to sucking on Harry’s balls as his hand skillfully wraps around the base again.

“Spit,” Harry whispers, the hand that isn’t holding his phone up, wrapping into Louis’ feathery hair. Louis is quick to do what he’s asked, using his spit as a lube, making it that much more pleasurable for Harry. His head is thrown back as a loud moan escapes from his lips.

It doesn’t go unnoticed as Louis giggles around his dick and Niall stops his frustrated rambles. “You okay, mate?”

“Uh, yeah, sorry, stubbed my toe?” He says unsure, getting another giggle from Louis. To which the boy gets an angry glare.

“You stubbed your toe?” Niall asks, looking at Harry as if he has two heads, “Whilst sitting down? How did you manage that?”

Harry is about to reply as Louis’ head goes down in a swift motion, the tip of his dick hitting the back of the boy's throat. “Oh yeah!”

His eyes quickly widening, “uh, yeah, whilst sitting down! Yeah, yeah, yeah.”

Louis’ mouth lets go of the tip with a pop as the boy grabs the base. The boy opens his mouth, and taps the tip on his pink tongue, lapping up precome but impatiently waiting for the good stuff.

“Anyway, where’s Louis? Thought he was getting a drink.”

“Yeah,” Harry feels a warmth pooling in his lower stomach, his eyes screwing shut, “close, Lou.”

“What?” Niall asks, confused with his friend’s antics. He hasn’t got a clue what came over the lad. Harry quickly realises what he said, “I meant, Louis’s close, like he’s in the kitchen still. Which is close to the living room, where I’m sitting.” Niall frowns and mumbles a confused ‘okay?’.

“Harry, dear, will you come?” Louis asks, trying to make his boyfriend struggle just a bit more.

“Yeah, I’ll cum.” Harry’s face is a glowing red, “I mean, come. To the kitchen, cause that’s where you are, in the kitchen. Bye Niall!"

And with that, Harry hangs out the phone and grips Louis' hair with both hands and fucks up into the smaller boys mouth until he is cumming with a grunt of Louis' name.

A/N: credit to: Larry_smilinson for the smut. I hope you enjoyed. xo