DAY 26

-PETALS-

Harry had a plan. He wanted his and Louis' first time to be special, like in the movies, where they go to a hotel, petals shaped in a heart, all that romantic, sappy stuff. But obviously, a hotel room wasn't available. But, the guest room was.

Louis had gone for a nap, leaving Harry with all the time in the world. He rushes upstairs and goes into Louis' room, pressing a kiss against his forehead. "Little one," he whispers when Louis stirs. Louis hums and opens his eyes a tiny bit. "I'm going to the shops, will you be okay?"

"Yes, Hazza," Louis yawns and grabs onto Harry's arm, trying to pull him into the bed. "Cuddle?" Louis pouts, his eyes fluttering shut.

"Later, my love. I need to grab some things," Harry replies softly, pressing another kiss to Louis' cheek.

"Condoms?" Louis giggles cheekily, his laughing dying out as he begins to fall back to sleep.

"We will see."

-*-

The room was set out exactly as Harry imagined. The lights dimmed, petals over the floor and bed, candles, chocolate-covered strawberries, champagne. And yeah, maybe he went overboard, but he wanted this to be special.

He covers Louis' eyes and walks him into the room, pressing a kiss to his cheek before revealing the room.

Louis gasps and covers his mouth, turning to Harry with a large smile and his hugs him. "You sappy shit!" He mumbles and stands on his tippy toes to press his lips against Harry's.

Harry begins pushing him back onto the bed, deepening the kiss, causing a whine to leave Louis' lips. He removes the smaller boys shirt and kisses down his stomach, looking up at Louis when his lips reach his pants.

"I'm scared," Louis sits up, his face flushed and panicked.

Harry moves away immediately and looks at Louis in confusion. "You have had sex before right?"

"Yes, " Louis laughs. "I just- not serious sex... This is special, you've made it special but what happens after isolation, Haz? Are things going back to normal? Is this a thing... I don't know if we have sex it will make things awkward."

"You know what?" Harry kisses Louis' lips softly. "Let's eat these, get drunk and watch movies tonight. We can work everything out another day."

"You went to all this effort..." Louis frowns, his hands find Harry's.

"And we will still enjoy it, lovely, I'm not forcing you to have sex with me just because I lit a few candles."

"I love you," Louis whispers, the meaning behind it deeper than usual.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed. xo