DAY 3

-MESSY TWISTER-

"It is gonna be messy," Louis smirks as he lays down the twister mat on the towel-covered floor. He grabs the paint that is sat next to it and begins squirting it onto the coloured dots "Strip," Louis glances at Harry, eyeing him a little.

"Right," Harry laughs and begins to take off his clothes, just leaving his boxers on. He misses the hungry look Louis gives him.

The smaller boy finishes setting up the game and strips himself until he is only in his boxers as well. Tight, black ones that cling to the swell of his ass so well.

"That was... Unexpected," Harry clears his throat, grabbing the spinner.

"What was?" Louis gives him a look of confusion, nervously putting his arms over his stomach.

"I was expecting panties," Harry winks, causing Louis to become flustered.

"Oh. I-I could go put some on if you'd like," Louis jokes, although... He could.

It is Harry's turn to flush a deep red. "That could cause some problems," he forces a laugh. "Let's play!"

-*-

Louis reaches under Harry, small giggles falling from his lips. "This is hard," he whines, breath hitching when he notices how close his and Harry's face are.

This causes Louis to lose his balance, falling back first onto the paint.

Harry laughs and lowers himself on top of Louis, placing his paint-covered hands onto Louis' cheeks.

Their laughing dies down and they stare at each other for a moment, both slowly beginning to lean closer to the other.

But, Louis' phone begins to ring. They jump apart, both flushed and breathless. "I should-I should answer that..." Louis pushes against Harry's chest, silently asking him to get up.

"Yeah," Harry sighs out, a little annoyed.

A/N: thoughts? xo