DAY 14

-PASTA-

Louis yelps and spins around where he is stood, eyes widening. "What was that for?" He breaths out, looking at the wooden spoon in Harry's hands.

"I couldn't resist," Harry bites his lip. "It is just so... Nice."

"Harry," Louis groans and pushes the man's chest. "Focus on cooking, not my ass." Louis rolls his eyes before glancing at Harry, a small, fond smile on his face.

"What do you want to watch tonight?" Harry mumbles, stirring the pasta sauce that Louis had been preparing.

Louis thinks for a moment, stepping forward to press himself to Harry's back. He wraps his arms around him and presses his face to Harry's shoulder blade.

"Lady and the tramp?" Louis asks, muffled against Harry's shirt.

"Sounds good, love."

-*-

"We should do that," Louis smirks, pointing at the screen. He grabs a piece of pasta and places it between his lips, waiting for Harry to grab the other end.

"Okay," Harry shrugs, taking the other end and doing the same.

Louis crosses his eyes, making Harry laugh loudly, almost losing the pasta from his mouth.

They begin to eat the pasta, their faces growing closer and closer. The two boys stop around an inch apart, their eyes locked.

Louis moves the small space, pressing his lips against Harry's. The older boy gasps into the kiss and settles his hands onto Louis' hips.

Louis pulls back, his eyes wide and fearful. "I-" He begins to stutter.

Harry just shakes his head, cups Louis' cheek and captures the smaller boy's lips in his own again.

A/N: hope you enjoyed! xo