DAY 18

-BREAKFAST-

Louis woke up with a smile on his face and for once, he wasn't dreading getting out of bed.

He swings the blankets off and goes to his ensuite. He uses the toilet, brushes his teeth and takes a shower, making sure to lather his body with his coconut scented body gel.

Once finished, he gets changed and makes his way downstairs, the smell of bacon immediately hitting him.

He bites his lower lip nervously as he walks up to Harry, wrapping his arms around the man. "Morning."

"Good morning, Lou," Harry turns to face the boy, a smile on his face. "I thought I'd let you sleep in."

After the boys' kiss, they continued to play until they ran out of truths and dares, not long later they fell asleep, Louis clinging onto Harry tightly.

Louis stands on his tippy toes and Harry gets the idea, leaning down a little to press his lips against Louis'.

They continue to kiss each other softly for a while before Harry's eyes are widening and he yanks away from the boy.

"Shit! The bacon," he groans, turning off the stove. "I ruined your breakfast," Harry sighs, turning around to look at Louis sadly.

Louis just shrugs and walks to the counter, jumping up onto it with a little bit of a struggle. "We can have something else, it is okay." He makes grabby hands at Harry, who steps between his thighs.

Their lips capture each other again, in a much more desperate kiss, both of the boys clinging onto each other tightly.

Louis pulls away to catch his breath, leaning his head against Harry's. "Cereal?"

A/N: I hope you enjoyed x