DAY 20

-TEASE-

"Do you hate me?" Louis whimpers out when Harry opens his eyes.

"Why would I hate you?" Harry places his hand on Louis' hip, staring at the boy with a confused look.

"Because of yesterday... I got, you know." Louis replies bashfully, a tint of a blush forming on his cheeks. He avoids eye contact with Harry, trying his very best to remain calm.

"Lou," Harry chuckles, leaning forward to press his lips against Louis' hot cheek. "I don't care about that. The number of times you have got me hard is uncountable."

"What?" Louis questions, the tone of his voice bordering excitement. "I make you... Turned on?"

"So much," Harry laughs, pressing his face against Louis' neck. "Remember that time you pretended to be a stripper on Liam's pool table?"

"When I was wearing panties?" Louis cringes at the memory of his drunk self.

"I came in my pants. That is why I had to leave early, not because I needed to clean my house."

"... Oh," Louis giggles out nervously. "So me in panties? You like that?"

"I love that," Harry growls out. "So much."

Louis' breathing becomes heavier when Harry's hand moves to his ass, squeezing the plump flesh.

"O-oh," Louis whines, swallowing thickly.

"I better go for a shower," Harry moves away from Louis and gets out of bed, smirking evilly. "You alright, love?"

Louis throws his head back against the pillow in a groan, muttering a small, "tease."

A/N: hope you liked this chapter xo