DAY 12

-NIGHTMARES-

Harry startles awake to sobbing. He feels Louis shaking in his arms, crying erratically, even though he is still fast asleep.

"Lou," Harry shakes him gently, his body flooding with panic. "Baby, wake up!" He moves to switch the light on and cuddles Louis, still trying to wake him.

Louis finally opens his red-rimmed eyes, looking at Harry for a few seconds before choking in sobs again, pressing his face into the crook of Harry's neck.

"It is okay, Lou. It was only a dream, baby. You're fine." Harry whispers, swaying the boy gently. "I've got you."

"I-I don't want to watch horror movies anymore," Louis cries, sniffling a little when finishing the sentence.

"We won't, darling. I promise you," Harry moves himself away from Louis, cupping the boys head with his hands. "Everything is fine, baby. No more tears."

Louis uses his sweater paws to rub his eyes, nodding softly. "I'm okay," he whispers. "Sorry for waking you up..."

"Don't be sorry, love. I'd rather be awake anyway, more time with you," Harry coos, pressing a kiss to Louis' soft cheek.

"You'll be sick of me by the time the isolation is over..." Louis leans his forehead on Harry's, closing his eyes.

"I could never get sick of you, my love."

"Can you cuddle me until I fall back to sleep?... It is only three," Louis mumbles, resisting the urge to kiss Harry, although he wants to so bad.

"I was going to cuddle you anyway, baby," Harry replies, laying down and patting his chest for Louis' head. He switches the light off and wraps his arms around Louis tightly. "Wake me if you need to, bubba... Just try to think happy thoughts."

"You make me happy."

A/N: I hope you liked it!! :) xo