DAY 23

-MONOPOLY AND MAKING OUT-

"You owe me 10k."

"I don't owe you shit," Louis grumbles, his eyes squinting at the board game between them. "Cheater."

"Louis!" Harry cackles, pointing at Louis' little figure he chose, the dog. "You landed on my property, you owe me rent money..."

"But... Mates rates?" Louis wiggles his eyebrows, "pleaseeee!"

"Nope!" Harry says, popping the p. "That isn't how the game works."

"I hate this fucking game," Louis utters, crossing his arms over his chest. "It is rude to me."

"You were loving it when you were winning!" Harry laughs, grabbing one of Louis' hand. "Just keep playing, you may win."

"No!" Louis stands up, giving Harry puppy dog eyes. "You keep taking my money."

"Hm," Harry gets up off the ground as well, pulling Louis into a hug. "Can I make up for it?" Harry smirks.

Louis raises his eyes to look at Harry's. "How?" He wonders, biting his lip.

Harry begins pushing Louis back, to lay on the couch. He hovers over the boy and begins to press soft kisses to his lips.

"This better?" Harry continues to lightly kiss Louis, before the small boy is grabbing the back of Harry's neck, pulling him into a deeper kiss.

He pulls away for a breath, smiling cheekily at Harry. "Better."

A/N: Thoughts? xo