DAY 19

-PROBLEM-

Louis couldn't stop kissing Harry.

They don't talk about it and what it means, they just kiss. Nothing more, nothing less.

Whether it be a quick peck on the lips or a full-blown makeup session, the past day has been amazing and Louis has enjoyed every second of it.

Louis straddles Harry's lap, his lips moving hotly against Harry's, the older boys tongue licking into Louis' mouth.

"Stop," Louis pulls away, his breathing heavily and cheeks flushed. "We should stop... For a moment."

"Why?" Harry groans, tilting his head back against the couch, his eyes trained on Louis' red, swollen, shiny lips.

"Well," Louis coughs awkwardly. "We have been in isolation for over two weeks now..."

"We have," Harry hum. "And?"

"I-I haven't done anything..." Louis raises his eyebrows at Harry, watching the boy's lips part.

Harry's eyes look down at Louis' problem. He swallows thickly and lets out a shaky sigh. "Right. Um. Wow..."

Louis whines and presses his face against Harry's neck. "You're judging me."

"Never," Harry presses his hands against Louis' lower back. Kissing the boys temple. "I never would... Want to go fix yourself while I make dinner?"

Louis whimpers a little and pulls away. He nods and presses another kiss to Harry's lips. "Okay," he whispers, moving to stand up.

He covers his hard-on with his hand and gives Harry an embarrassed smile, before rushing upstairs.

Harry rolls his eyes fondly and gets off the couch himself to go make them dinner.

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter xo