DAY 21

-LOUIS' BED-

"What are you doin' in Loueh's bed?" Niall's loud, Irish voice fills Louis' ears as soon as he wakes up. He cringes and buries his face further into the pillow, only now noticing the warmth of Harry's body is no longer there.

"How do you know it is Louis' bed?" Harry almost growls, his hand tightening around the phone, his back pressing further against the headboard.

"I've slept in there..." Niall snorts, glancing at Harry with a weird expression.

"Have ya?!" Harry questions, feeling jealousy rise inside of him. He feels Louis' hand press against his thigh and he looks down, to see the small boy glancing up at him.

"They've all stayed in my room," Louis whispers assuringly, smiling up at Harry, his blue eyes twinkling.

"Right," Harry let's out a breath of relief. "What are you up to, Niall?" Harry changes the subject, looking back at his phone at Niall's somewhat pixilated picture.

"I'm bored," Niall mumbles sadly. "Should not have isolated with Liam and Zayn, they're no fun."

"Should have isolated with us," Harry laughs, not meaning it at all. He is glad he gets Louis all to himself.

"Nah, Louis is too annoying," Niall jokes earning a harsh glare from Harry.

"No, he isn't."

"He is so sassy and he snores!" Niall groans, rolling his eyes.

"I do not!" Louis sits up quickly, pouting. "Harry, tell him I don't!"

"He doesn't."

"Harry, babe, hang up so we can cuddle," Louis presses a kiss to Harry's cheek and smirks at a giggling Niall.

"Bye!" Harry laughs, hanging up and wrestling Louis back onto the bed, wrapping his arms tightly around him. "So cute," Harry presses a soft kiss to Louis' neck.

"Am I annoying?" Louis whispers after a moment of silence. "If I am, just tell me, I can give you space," Louis rambles, his hands trembling.

"No never, love," Harry whispers softly. "If anything, I don't spend enough time with you."

"We spend all day today," Louis replies confused.

"And I wish it was more," Harry tickles Louis' stomach, making the boy giggle. "Cutie."

A/N: hope you enjoyed! xo