DAY 29

-THIRSTY-

Harry and Louis were just cuddled up on the couch watching the news when it came up.

Louis' eyes widen and his heart drops. Isolation was over soon?... No. It couldn't be, him and Harry had just gotten together. Their relationship had just started and now they have to be separated again.

He stands up quickly and takes a deep breath. "Want a drink?" He asks Harry, who is staring at the tv expressionless.

"Yes please... I'll just have a water is that's okay?" he mumbles, looking down at his hand. When Louis leaves after giving Harry a nod and a small smile, he allows a shaky breath to fall from his lips. He doesn't want to go home.

Louis comes back and straddles him with a giggle, a glass of water in his hand. He presses a kiss to Harry's lips before passing him the drink for Harry to have a sip.

Harry leans forward carefully, his arm securely wrapped around Louis' waist. He places the glass on the coffee table and looks up at Louis confused. "Didn't you get a drink?..."

"I didn't want one... I just thought you looked thirsty," Louis chuckles and pushes his face into the crook of Harry's neck.

Harry growls and lays Louis down on the couch, hovering over him. "I'm thirsty for you," he mumbles, pressing his lips firmly against the whining boy.

A/N: thoughts? xo