DAY 7

-LARRY-

Louis dries off the small dog, smiling at him. "Aren't you just the cutest thing in the whole wide world?" He coos, patting the dog softly.

"Second," Harry smirks from next to Louis, where he is opening a few dog toys. "You are the first."

Louis blushes and squirms, a little lost for words. "No," is all he can choke out before he is changing the subject. "What should we name him?"

"Whatever you'd like, love," Harry scoots closer to Louis, wrapping his arms around the small boy.

"I want to name him Larry," Louis speaks shyly, a blush rising to his face once again. "Yours and my own name put together."

Harry bites his lower lip and tightens his grip on Louis. "That sounds... Perfect."

"Our little Larry," Louis mumbles to the dog, laughing when it jumps up onto him.

"Ours?" Harry raises an eyebrow. "I thought he was yours..."

"No," Louis pouts, leaning his head against Harry's shoulder. "He is our baby."

Harry tries to hide his grin but fails miserably. He nuzzles his head against Louis' neck, placing a soft kiss there. Louis shivers a little and whimpers, his eyes widening in embarrassment once he does so.

"I want to play a game tonight," Harry mumbles.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chapter! What do you think the game will be? xo