Denouement

Denouement

You can only claim the peace within yourself when you decided to let go of the things that you have been drowning yourself into.

My past hid my peace, in other words, I hid my peace somewhere inside myself and never tried to find it.

Although everyday, all I ever wanted was to live in peace. My own mind and paranoia pushed me to worse scenarios instead, and I think the lesson within this past is that never think too much, never drown yourself with paranoia, and most especially...don't instil anger deep inside your heart.

Mahirap ang magkaroon ng masalimuot na karanasan, ngunit hindi ibig sabihin noon ay buong buhay mo ay nasira na dahil lamang sa karanasang 'yon.

Everything happens and will happen for a reason.

I was weak, and my past made me weaker in which when I decided to fight..it made me stronger and whole as a person. I learned my lessons, and the knowledge to yonker the silver lining in each hell you enter enlightened me.

Ellie was so in love with Bradley that she was blinded by her own feelings. She thought even the evilest plan would work just so she could have Bradley all by herself.

She made a deal with Bradley when she heard Claire talking about me and the issue about Jackson. Bradley wanted to protect me, Ellie said Bardley should date her for a week in exchange of her silence.

And Bradley agreed, just to prevent Ellie from talking.

After the incident, Bradley confronted Ellie..Bradley said he nearly hurt Ellie physically because she made everything worse. And he cleared it to her that she has no chance, because Bradley is reserved and he lobes someone else...and he said that's me.

Umalis ng bansa si Ellie at nag-aral sa ibang bansa, but before that. She apologized to me through text message. I could feel her sincerity while reading it. She said, she can't blame herself for falling too hard and fighting for her feelings..but the only bad thing about that is she fought the evil way. And she played unfair. She admitted that, and she was deeply sorry to me.

Jackson, admitted his fault. He was blinded by his anger with his father and tita Sope and made a mistake, and saw me as an adduce. He thought that ruining my life would satisfy his anger, in exchange of tita Sope cheating with his father and most importantly, his mother's death.

He disn't try to see me again, instead he sent me bunch of flowers, iba't-ibang klase ng bulaklak except for roses. Dahil naaalala kong sinabi ko sa kanyang ayaw ko sa rosas noon.

He testified for himself, and to be able to enter imprisonment, he used Bradley as an eyewitness. Even though he's still in prison, flowers are being sent to me, under his name with a note of sorry in it. That was like a whole year of roses. Until I appreciated it, he once told me in one of his notes that, he couldn't express his apology properly while he is in prison so he'll just try the flower way.

Tita Alexandro had a peaceful burial, without his wife who took his breath away— wanting to live her life peacefully with Bradley's father but she left a very strong evidence which could point fingers to her. She didn't escaped, because her guilt will kill her to death if she try to run away.

Tito Alexandro is a strong man outside, but inside, he is lonely.

Daddy, on the other side. Continued to run our company, a company that he originally owned. At ngayon ay maganda na ulit ang takbo nito, he became busier and busier each day and I couldn't be happier supporting him.

It was like a dream, with Mommy working on her own clothing line. And with me, finishing college next year. This is just a dream that I never thought would come to me.