━ 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲. daily dose of school

Chapter Three:
( daily dose of school )

Chapter Three:( daily dose of school )

*・゚

SPENCER LOVED THE WEEKENDS better than anything. It was a day to sleep-in, no classes, and it usually ended up with them resting. She and Ricky calmly sat beside Luna who rambled on about Nargles (which Spencer did not know what they were) before she disappeared who knows where. Their routine for the weekends usually went like this: first, wake up and eat breakfast at the Great Hall and then spend an hour and thirty minutes in the library doing homework. If they did not finish, then they would continue it the next morning. Luckily, the two Ravenclaws were quick to help each other out and make sure they did their work. They had to write two essays. Obviously, they were not given in Friday (probably around Thursday) and Spencer had started on it, but she did not finish it. The girl could easily write essays just with using her imagination or facts, depending on what it was she was writing about. However, her mind needed to form everything together and the day she started had been an off day because of her detention with Umbridge. One of the essays was on the Inanimatus Conjurus spell for McGonagall and the next was for Professor Sinistra's essay on Jupiter's moons.

The two were fairly easy in her opinion. Especially for Astronomy since Jupiter's moons were just a representation of its wife— Roman Mythology. There was a time she had also been obsessed with astrology that she read many books about it. The phase was over (although she still loved the skies), but the Ravenclaw could still remember its facts and theories. Professor McGonagall's took some time to read about, but after that it seemed easy as well.

From them, Ricky was struggling to do the Astronomy one. He kept asking questions left and right, but Spencer wasn't bothered by them. She finished her essays just in time and stayed to help her friend in them. To get herself distracted, she took a look of the notes she had done for Potions. The one class that Spencer had the most trouble with had been Snape's. Almost everything the book had written was abruptly wrong (in creating the potion not the facts of what it does). She remembered reading it her first year— and while the facts about the potions were right, the way to do it was not perfected. Potions was the class she was paced in averagely like every other student since it was Professor Snape that actually knew the correct way of doing it. He should be the one writing the books.

"That bandage looks cleaner than usual... how's your scar?" Ricky looks up from his work to distract himself. He needed a break to think more clearly and he noticed the difference of cover. The boy was glad that his friend no longer had to return to the toad's detention.

Spencer hummed before remembering what happened the night before. Her eyes wandered down to her hand as she thought back to the Slytherin. He patched her up nicely that by the morning she did not feel the same pain like the other days. She wondered how he knew how to do it correctly before waving it off her mind.