━ 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻. a better frosty holiday

Chapter Twenty-Seven:
( a better frosty holiday )

*warning, mentions of blood, trauma, self-inflicted pain is mentioned in this chapter

self-inflicted pain is mentioned in this chapter

*・゚

             UNFORTUNATELY, SPENCER NEVER GOT the chance to speak with Blaise about what happened between them. After the party, Ricky and her found Harry with a shocked expression, his eyes widened in disbelief. The three left the party in hopes for the Gryffindor to come back to them and explain what happened. During that time, they got the vague snips of it. However, now that Spencer is back at the Weasley's, Harry began explaining it more in depth.

             "If you ask that once more," Harry begins with deep annoyance, "I'm going to stick this sprout—"

             "I'm only checking!" Ron exclaims loudly, waving his hands around crazily to stop his best friend from doing anything. Spencer rolls her eyes at the two of them, letting the redhead hide behind her like some shield. The young Weasley male cannot stop repeating the same question over and over again— which generally annoys the two of them. See, Harry just informed them that he heard Snape and Malfoy talking (she knew that already), but also that Snape offered the blond Slytherin help. In what? Spencer has no clue, but she has a feeling it has to do with Voldemort.

             Currently, the three of them are helping Mrs. Weasley with her cooking having nothing better to do (actually, Spencer forced them to help the woman and while Ron did not seem to want to, Harry had no problem with it). As she continues peeling the sprouts, she asks Harry, "Well, what did they say, exactly?"

             Harry, who is somehow an expert at cooking, easily continues, "Snape said he'd promise Malfoy's mother to protect him, that he'd made an Unbreakable Oath or something—"

             Ron and Spencer share a look of surprise and then turn back to him. "An Unbreakable Vow?" The two question in unison, a stunned expression on their face.

             "Are you sure?" Ron asks once more in disbelief. Harry gives him a look and answers, "Yes, I'm sure. Why? What does it mean?"

             "Well, you can't break it..."

             "I worked that out myself, funnily enough," Harry responds back sarcastically. "What happens if you break it then?"

             "Well..." Spencer tries to find the words to say kindly.

             However, Ron has other plans. "You die," he says bluntly.