━ 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻. battles between familiarity

Chapter Sixteen:
( battles between familiarity )

Chapter Sixteen:( battles between familiarity )

*・゚

THE STUDENTS ARE IN deep shit. Spencer does not have to think back to different scenarios or geniuses to figure that out. It is not just Lucius Malfoy that makes an appearance. In fact, right after he spoke up more black shapes (reminding her of dementors) began emerging out of thin air all around them, blocking their way left and right; eyes glinting through slits in hoods, a dozen lit wand tips pointing directly at their hearts.

"To me, Potter," repeats the drawling voice of Lucius Malfoy as he holds out his hand, palms up. His eyes wander curiously to the young Montague, and he narrows them in disgust. Spencer holds in her breath as she glares back toward the man and then glances around the room. She freezes in her spot as she spots a familiar woman standing in the further right of Malfoy. It can't be... Spencer thinks to herself. Except she knows the truth. Mordra Montague escaped Azkaban along with a few others who she knows are there as well. And even though she wears a hood, Spencer knows it is her.

"Where's Sirius?" Harry changes the topic to something he has been waiting to figure out. Several of the Death Eaters laugh. A harsh female voice from the midst of shadowy figures triumphantly exclaims, "The Dark Lord always knows!"

"'Where's Sirius?' Does the little kid need his fake daddy?" Mordra mimics Harry, pretending to care by the way she places her hand on her heart and gives him wide eyes. Spencer knows that the others could see the resemblance she shares with her aunt. The way their eyes shift to make them look innocent. She can feel their burning gaze staring at her intensely before focusing back to the Death Eaters.

"Always," Malfoy answers softly. "Now, give me the prophecy, Potter."

"I want to know where Sirius is!"

"'I want to know where Sirius is!'" mimics Bellatrix Black, the woman to their left. All of them have closed in on them so they only stand a few feet away from Spencer and her friends.

Harry seems to ignore the biggest problem they're facing and continues to ask, "You've got him. He's here. I know he is." Spencer stops herself from grasping his hand to hers. It will show fear and she knows that doing so would make her aunt delightful. From the other side of Harry, Ron stirs uncomfortably and whispers something toward him which everyone hears clearly.

This in turn causes Bellatrix to let out a scream of laughter. Mordra glares at the other woman (not because she is making fun of Harry, but the two despise each other). The Black woman claps her hand hilariously as she screams, "You hear him? Giving instructions to the other children as though he thinks he can fight us!"