━ 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗶𝘅. the malfoy manor

Chapter Forty-Six:
( the malfoy manor )

*warning, mentions/acts of torture, trauma, and harmful thoughts

harmful thoughts. if you continue, please go on with caution. tip: you may want to skip when harry and ron get taken to the dungeons if you feel the need to.

*・゚

             SPENCER SQUEEZES RICKY'S HAND sensing his tremendous amount of fear. Her eyes neatly scan around the darkness and the only light she sees is Hermione's wand being pointed onto Harry's face and suddenly there is a bang. Harry's face have swollen under Hermione's spell and she gives her a nod in understanding knowing that no matter what— Harry Potter shall remain hidden. Spencer realizes her mistake in holding Ricky's hand and lets him go quickly. She can find a way out of the mess, but he will not be involved. He cannot get hurt. He can't. Ricky turns to her quickly, his eyes filled with horror and she shakes her head nervously. 'I'm sorry,' she mouths the word to him knowing that he wants nothing more than to crumble onto her arms.

             She turns just in time for someone to start rummaging through her pockets and immediately takes her wand out of her grasp. Spencer struggles trying to escape the man's arms, but he holds her own tight and pushes her forward to where other Snatchers are formed. When she glances around (some of her hair covering her sight), she notices that Ricky, Harry, Ron, and Hermione are being hold against their will as well. All of them, just like her, trying to wrestle their way out of their grasp.

             "Get — off — them!" Ron shouts at the men holding the girls. There is the unmistakable sound of knuckles hitting flesh. Spencer closes her eyes knowing what that mean and she hates it. She hates how she cannot do anything about it. Ron grunts in pain and Hermione screams, "No! Leave him alone, leave him alone!"

             "Your boyfriend's going to have worse than that done to him if he's on my list," A raspy and ugly-sounding voice growls. "Delicious girl... What a treat... I do enjoy the softness of the skin..."

             Spencer pales not knowing the familiarness of his voice and yet knowing just by the tone that it was the same werewolf that had bit a four-year-old Remus Lupin. Fenrir Greyback, a vicious man who only turns even worse as a werewolf. One that hunts after children and kills for the joy of it. The one who had bit one of her former housemates, Amarantha Hale. Now he is the monster, not Remus, not Amara. Not any other werewolf like her former professor but him. Fenrir Greyback is the monster.

             "Search the tent!"

             Spencer grunts while the man who holds her forces her to stare at her boys who are thrown to the ground facedown. She winces when she hears their thud as they head against the floor. The young Montague pushes back her elbow, but it does no effect to the buffer man and instead he laughs. She glares at all of them straight away and it only increases when Greyback appears onto her view.