━ 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿. hogsmeade date

Chapter Four:
( hogsmeade date )

Chapter Four:( hogsmeade date )

*・゚

SPENCER WONDERED TO HERSELF what Hermione meant when she told her that Harry was planning something that she could not tell anyone. Apparently, only limited people will be informed of it and lucky for her, Ricky also knew that they were suppose to meet up together for Hogsmeade. Unfortunately, Theodore was not someone who knew about it and it hurt to say that Hermione clearly told her not to tell him. Theodore was their friend too, but she could not help think about why the infamous golden trio would not want him to know. She hoped it was not because of some Slytherin prejudice. At the remembrance of her friend, her eyes widen in alert.

"What are we gonna tell Theo?" Spencer gasps quietly, giving her friend a questioning look. Ricky furrows his brows in confusion before shrugging.

"I can easily lie to him, but you? Spencer, you cannot lie to people you consider friends," Ricky calls her out. Spencer was bad at expressing her feelings and while she instead told them that she was 'fine', it was her way of pretending (although she was still lying). There was a huge difference in her mind at least since when she lied her voice grew a tad higher and she would nervously stare at the person straight ahead so they wouldn't know (but people close to her knew about that). Which is why she groaned loudly and tried thinking about what she can do. Her eyes looked around the room until she thought about Hermione's words. A few students knew about it and she was kind enough to tell her the ones that she invited.

"What if I go on a date!" Spencer brings up with a raised eyebrow. Ricky stares at her oddly as if he was not sure if he heard right. The idea was crazy, but it would give a reason to Theodore why he cannot go with them. Though, the date would have to be someone who is going to the secret meeting in order for it to work out. She narrows her eyes and glances around the Great Hall to find someone that Hermione mentioned. Her eyes fell to the Hufflepuff table and she slammed her hand onto the table to gain her friend's attention. He raises an eyebrow, urging her to say what was on her mind. "I'll be right back, Ricky."

Right away, Spencer stood up and marched toward the Hufflepuff table. She smiled at the boys surrounding the poor victim and then paid attention. Zacharias Smith blinked in surprised and he motioned for his friends to move elsewhere. The Ravenclaw smirked in response and placed her chin on her hands.

"Would you mind going on a date with me, Smith? During Hosmeade, of course. We can hang after the... you-know-what," Spencer questions, her eyes silently putting themself to use as a technique. See, the Montague family had a gift of being graced with an innocent look on her face. Morgana truthfully took advantage of it when in reality she was a cold-hearted bitch. However, Spencer never really used it unless she thought of it useful. Like now.