━ 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆. drama unfolds

Chapter Thirty:
( drama unfolds )

Chapter Thirty:( drama unfolds )

*・゚

SPENCER KEEPS HER ARMS locked with Ginny's as the two girls wanders to the courtyard. Apparently, the redheaded female will most likely break up with Dean Thomas soon (she mentioned that she is sure he is in love with his best friend and Spencer could not disagree). Spencer is not surprised since she has noticed how Ginny gazes at Harry and vice versa— she wonders how long it will take for them to get together? Also, why can she pay attention more to other people's love life rather than hers? Now that she thinks about it... it's easier focusing on others rather than herself and having to face the truth. Ever since her encounter with Morgana, she did her best to not face Blaise for a few days despite knowing he never did anything with her (and still the nagging part of her brain somehow ends up being more sensitive than a twig). There is also the fact that Theodore practically confess that the reason he still finds himself in a mess is because of her. Sure, she didn't tell him to go join the group of dark wizards, but the fact that she understands why he did it pains her. He cares for Spencer Montague and Ricky Adams more than he does himself and thus, an ambitious Slytherin will be hard to revert back to their side when all he wants is for them to be safe.

And then there is the utter fact that Voldemort himself knows exactly who and how she looks like... well, if that isn't shitty then what is? Spencer cannot believe this is what Harry has been dealing with for the past years. Truly, she cannot blame him for all those times when he is impatient, frustrated, angry, and all in between. Poor boy deserves the rest of life to be uneventful.

"When do you reckon I should do it?" Ginny questions desperately, a small frown plastered on her face to show her annoyance and frustration. Spencer thinks over her words carefully before simply answering, "Well, if you don't like him anymore it's best to just do it soon, right?"

"I suppose so," Ginny sighs, leaning her head against hers. She brightens up as she notices a familiar figure walking their way. Spencer follows her gaze and widens her eyes— almost heading to run away, but with her arm locked around the redhead's she does not get very far, unfortunately. In fact, the girl beside her grins happily and even manages to wave at the tall Slytherin. He places his lips into a thin line (which Spencer figures is his way of smiling?) and respectfully nods at her. "Well, I think Pigwidgeon is calling me and I can't keep him waiting!"

Spencer scowls at her friend knowing very well that an owl would not be calling her even from a few feet apart. Ginny places a kiss on her cheek before dashing away into the castle without thought. Despite how rude Spencer thinks that is, she cannot help but admire the girl's beauty and smugness— man, how lucky is Harry going to be? Extremely.