━ 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼. the raging storm

Chapter Thirty-Two:
( the raging storm )

Chapter Thirty-Two:( the raging storm )

*・゚

             "MORGANA," SPENCER FEARFULLY WHISPERS, her brown eyes meeting those of the dark-clothed Death Eater in front of her. For the most part, her sister had a costume change. She no longer wears the innocent-looking expression on her face and instead shows her true colors with a dark burgundy lipstick and full-black clothing similar to their aunt. From the yells she faintly hears, Spencer knows Mordra is there as well. The question is... how did they arrive? Morgana came from behind her and they cannot Apparate at Hogwarts. No portkey had been made under Ministry supervision so how did they— I did something horrible... those were the words Theodore had told her.

             He is the reason they are here.

             The older Montague takes a few steps forward, her head tilted in a threatening matter with her wand out. A cruel smirk plastered on her face revealing nothing but definite bitterness and hatred— all for her. Spencer clutches her wand tighter that she fears it will not work if it breaks. She swallows deeply, eyes passing through her sister just in time to notice more Death Eaters attacking the guards right away. Currently, it is just them standing in the same halls and ground prepared for whatever is about to occur.

             "I did have a plan," Morgana admits, licking her lips like a predator would look for its food. "And not just for the Dark Lord... that took some time to figure out and estimate when the timing would be right so the two boys complete their own assignment... but one for us. Where I could go up to you and— stupefy!"

             "Protego!" Spencer raises her own wand and defends herself, keeping it up as she runs outside. Instead of fully sprinting, she turns back to her knowing this is not finished. By the looks of it, Spencer only angers her more. Someone's bloodthirsty, Spencer thinks to herself. "Petrificus Totalus!" She casts and internally groans when Morgana moves out of the way.

             Morgana points at a random bench nearby her and shouts, "Expulso." Spencer gets thrown back by the small explosion and hurries back up from the ground. Morgana laughs at what she caused and struts toward her. Before she says anything else, the older girl glances up and smirks widely. Spencer follows her view and freezes upon noticing why.

             Right in front of her, a body falls hundreds of feet until a loud thump follows upon it. Ignoring the fact that her sister is behind her, Spencer runs to the body before bending down in panic and fear— it couldn't be. Except, a tall bearded gray man lies on the ground with blood surrounding the frail skin around him. Albus Dumbledore, the most current powerful wizard, is dead. Spencer feels her hands tremble as she gently parts his hair to the side in disbelief. Morgana simply struts beside the body and lets out a wicked laugh.