━ 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲. newt level classes

Chapter Twenty-Three:
( newt level classes )

Chapter Twenty-Three:( newt level classes )

*・゚

             DESPITE TELLING RICKY OVER and over again that she is one-hundred percent not lying about what happened during the summer, he has trouble believing it. Not her, but just the fact that it happened. She cannot blame him since if her first-year self was told that in the summer of her sixth-year she would run away and find her brother, she would have laughed. Well, at the finding her lost brother part, not the running away since that is the most believable.

             The two eat their breakfast, sitting beside Luna who keeps her head in a book about magical creatures. Smell of honey-dripped syrup begin filling her nose and Spencer finds herself inhaling deeply in surprise. There is two definite foods she enjoys eating from— even if they are in small amount. First of, Hogwarts's had one of the best dinners ever amazingly done by the house-elves. Secondly, Mrs. Weasley has the absolute best type of foods, especially when all of them would sit down and the dinner table would be filled with happiness and glory unlike the one back in the manor.

             "Daniel Gray... I mean— Daniel Montague?" Ricky repeats for the hundredth time counting yesterday night as well. Spencer lets his moment of external panic pass briefly, Luna glancing up from her book curiously before deciding the book is better. Spencer tucks a piece of her hair by the side of her ear, pursing her lips in thought of the man's biological name.

             "Yeah, I wouldn't call him Daniel Montague," Spencer sighs, rubbing her temples. Ricky sends her a puzzled expression. "Why? He's your br—"

             "Don't," she cuts him off with a sharp look. Her best friend frowns at her tone and then nods slowly. Spencer gives an apologetic glance. "I'm sorry. I just haven't gotten the chance to accept accept it— you get me?"

             Ricky leans his head back. "You haven't called him brother...?" He questions quietly with a knowing glance. She groans in exasperation and nods with her face in her hands.

             "Is that bad? I like him— truly, he is someone I've grown to care about, but to call him that? I can't... and I just don't call him Daniel Montague because he chose to change his name into something that means love to him, I don't want to ruin that by calling him 'Montague'," Spencer explains roughly, taking a small bite of her food. Her friend gives her a nod of understanding. And it's true— she envies him for changing his name and having him try to forget his family, but she is stuck.

             "You know what, Spencer? Take your time trying to figure it all out, okay? I'm sure he'll understand," Ricky comforts, his head tilting up as a whole bunch of owls begin spurring their way. He lets a smile grow on his lips when one comes to him and Spencer glances down at her almost done food not expecting one either way. Morgana would always boast about it. The only reason she looks up is when an owl perches itself right by her food and tilts his head, a letter hanging in between it tied. "Is that for you?" Ricky questions slightly surprise. She does not blame him because she too is confused.