━ 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁. the mystery of rab

Chapter Thirty-Eight:
( the mystery of rab )

Chapter Thirty-Eight:( the mystery of rab )

*・゚

             "SHIT, WHERE ARE WE?" Ron curses, his hand still clutching onto Spencer as if hoping what just happened had been nothing but a dream. Lights are streaming down their face within the whole crowd of muggles. It is nighttime, but the streets are still busy and everything is loud. Spencer has no idea where she is, though, she figures Hermione does by the way her eyes sadden in thought. The young Montague pats down her dress before grabbing Ricky's hand again to reassure not only herself but him that they are together and breathing. Merlin, she hates this. She was having the time of her life and then... this. Her boyfriend's words linger in her mind and she craves hearing it again— she did not know it was going to the last time for awhile now. He should have been able to finish his sentence, to lead her to the dance floor once more and spin her like she has nothing to lose. To kiss like if they still have the rest of their lives— fuck, she hates Voldemort so much.

             Hermione grabs Ron and Harry's hands while pulling them forward. There is a bag that she is holding in her arms that Spencer knows is the one they both packed on. It is no surprise the two girls are the ones being prepared for what is to come— or for what just came. "Tottenham Court Road. Let's just continue walking. We need to find some place to change," Hermione pants.

             All five of them half walk, half run up the wide dark street. Some muggles are eyeing them oddly especially with the type of clothes that Harry and Ron are wearing. While Ricky is still noticeable with the muggle suit he has on, it is more odd to find the two others with dress robes instead. Then again, Hermione and Spencer keep getting eye by elderly man clearly not knowing how to respect others. Ricky puts himself protectively in front of Spencer while eyeing others distastefully and only stops when they reach a dark alleyway.

             "We haven't got anything with us," Ron groans. Harry mimics his expression while angrily telling himself, "How stupid can I be? I always carried the Cloak and now—"

             "I've got the Cloak and some clothes as well," Hermione cuts him off. She pushes the boys deeper in the alleyway and then motions for Spencer to approach her. Spencer takes off her necklace immediately and takes out the miniature bag that is there. Passing the necklace carefully toward Ricky, she gives her attention to Hermione who nods impressively before pointing her wand at the bag making it return to its normal size. Harry and Ron watch with open mouths, especially when Hermione begins taking some stuff out of her own.

             Ron blinks numerous times before pointing at the two of them. "How the ruddy hell—"

             "Undetectable Extension Charm," Hermione answers immediately. She takes out the Cloak and some clothes for the three boys before handing a different setting for Spencer (even though Spencer has all those things as well). A few books fall out of the bag before Hermione picks them up and simply throws them inside again despite it having been categorized. While Harry wears the Invisibility Cloak over his body (after changing into normal clothing), Ron and Ricky begin stripping down to change into different clothes.