𝔸 𝕃𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝔽𝕦𝕟

𝔸 𝕊𝕞𝕦𝕥 𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕦𝕤𝕦𝕒𝕝. 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪 𝕚𝕥... ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕃𝕚𝕜𝕖, ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤.
--------------------------------------------

Nathaniel and Klaus went to a bar to get away for a little while Freya took care of Andrew and Hope.

"Come on Nathaniel... we're already 20 shots in, what's wrong with one more?" Klaus gets up in Nathaniel's face. "Come on! Don't make me mess with that beautiful head of hair!" Klaus almost falls back but stops himself as Nathaniel takes the shot down without a second thought.

"Yeah!" Everyone in the bar shouts.

"Whoo!" Nathaniel shouts, turning to Klaus and smiling like Klaus has never seen before.

Ten minutes later... and another five shots of that magical green liquid...

Klaus and Nathaniel and dancing on top of the bar, sweat cascading down their bodies. Everyone in the bar doesn't stop cheering for them, as Klaus had compelled them too. 

"Kiss me my love!" Nathaniel shouts to Klaus. 

"What? Right here." Klaus stops dancing to look at Nathaniel.

"Kiss me! It will make them go crazy!" Nathaniel doesn't even wait for Klaus to think about it and just moves in, giving him a very big, wet, and messy kiss.

"Whoo!" The crowd shouts.

"Shut up!" Klaus shouts after they finish kissing, everyone in the room completely freezes.

Klaus uses his vamp speed to push Nathaniel off the bar and against the wall. He begins kissing his fiancé, Nathaniel kissing right back. Klaus runs his hands through the sides of Nathaniel's hair, Nathaniel squeezing Klaus' butt. Klaus is not surprised as Nathaniel takes control and flips Klaus around, pushing him against the pool table. Nathaniel pushes Klaus onto the table and vamp speeds on top of him. Nathaniel leans down on top of him to continue kissing, digging his hands into Klaus' hair, ruffling it up.

"Oh yeah..." Klaus moans as Nathaniel stops kissing his lips and starts kissing his neck. "Just do it!" Klaus shouts as he pushes Nathaniel up, Nathaniel's vampire fangs sliding out.

Nathaniel, with his vamp speed, rips Klaus' jeans in half, pulling them off and throwing them across the bar. Just as fast, he does the same with his pants. Klaus smirks as he sees Nathaniel's extremely large penis. As Klaus thinks Nathaniel is about to do one thing, he surprises Klaus by going up and pushing Klaus's dick into his ass.

"Aww..." Klaus moans.

As Nathaniel begins moving up and down with his vamp speed, Klaus pushes his head back and mouth wide open. Klaus grips the edges of the pool table as Nathaniel continues. Klaus watches as Nathaniel, in a blur, moves up and down. He loves watching as his fiancé gets sweatier and he begins to get limper, falling out of place. To Klaus' surprise, Nathaniel, with vamp speed, picks him up, while continuing to thrust, and moves off the table and to the wall.

Nathaniel slams Klaus' back against the brick wall, pushing him in and out of him. Klaus doesn't even notice as his back scrapes against the brick wall, bleeding and healing all at the same time.

"Fuck!" Klaus shouts as he begins to cum into Nathaniel.

Klaus grabs hold of Nathaniel's hair and yanks on it as he explodes into him as Nathaniel slows down as he takes it in. As Klaus finishes, he pulls himself out of Nathaniel and yanks Nathaniel, by the hair, against the wall.

"That was... outstanding!" Klaus bites his lip before kissing Nathaniel.

"It sure was." Nathaniel smiles, but stops smiling as he looks around the room at the dozens of frozen men and women, half of them staring at them while the other half trying not to look.

Nathaniel and Klaus both begin laughing, letting go of each other and standing their half-naked. Klaus walks up to the bartender.

"Is that your apartment upstairs?" Klaus smirks as the bartender nods. "Invite us in."

"Please come in." The bartender blurts out.

Klaus looks back at Nathaniel and they both just smile before using their vamp speed to run upstairs and into the apartment. Klaus doesn't waste a second to push Nathaniel onto the bed, his feet on the ground. Klaus begins kissing Nathaniel for just a few seconds before getting on top of him. He digs his fingers into Nathaniel's chest as he moves down, digging them in and making him bleed. Nathaniel tries moving, but Klaus keeps him in place.

"Here's a thank you for before." Klaus takes Nathaniel's erect dick into his mouth.

"Oh my..." Nathaniel moans as Klaus begins to use his vamp speed to suck on his dick, moving up and down.

Nathaniel digs his fingers into Klaus' hair as he continues.

Five minutes pass...

Nathaniel pulls Klaus closer to his lips. He bites down on his lip so hard, blood dripping from his skin.

"Fuck! Let me fuck you my king." Nathaniel moans as Klaus kisses his neck.

Klaus puts his ass on Nathaniel's large dick then starts moving up and down picking up pace.

"Wow!" Klaus can't stop the smile that Nathaniel loves so much.

"Yeah..." Nathaniel starts fucking Klaus as they both moan.

Klaus moves in to begin kissing Nathaniel again as he get fucked raw. Nathaniel flips them into missionary style making both of them moan louder.

30 minutes pass as they fuck and both sweating... Nathaniel cums inside Klaus's ass.

Both of them look at each other with a loving smile. "Do you to take a shower together then head back home my love." Klaus said as he looks at Nathaniel with a smirk.

"Yes I would love to. But... I think we should let the people downstairs leave, they've been frozen there all night..." Nathaniel and Klaus both laugh before heading back downstairs.

They told every single person that was there to forget what they seen then told them to go home and rest. Then both of them went back to the apartment and took a shower as they were making out.

Once they were finished they dried up and put on their clothes. Then sped to the New Orleans with a smile on their faces. They checked on their son and Hope then went to their room to sleep off the exhausting day they had together.