𝕃𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕆𝕣 𝔻𝕚𝕖

Nathaniel woke up with Klaus on his side. He didn't want to wake him especially since he looked so adorable sleeping. He went back to Astro-projection to check in on his favorite witch but this time she was somewhere different. Nathaniel went to where Davina was but someone else there.

"Well, well if it isn't the witch." Mikael said as he noticed Nathaniel project himself to the cabin.

"So your the thing that Davina is hiding. I'm gonna tell you this right now but if you ever hurt her your going to wish that your dead." Nathaniel looked at Mikael with no fear.

"I won't hurt her Nathaniel. She is someone you love. I do care about you plus I can't she has me spelled so I'm under her control for now." Mikael said then went outside to where Davina was but before that he said, "I'm sorry about your baby boy."

Nathaniel nods his head as Mikael walked out. He looked around and saw that Davina was planning something big. He went back to his body to see his fiancé looking at him. Nathaniel told him everything about Davina and Mikael. Klaus was about to go after them until Nathaniel stopped him. "Be careful please. If I'm right Davina will have the white oak."

"I will my love now Hayley has been calling you for awhile now." Klaus looked at Nathaniel with loving eyes as he gave him his phone.

Nathaniel called back as Klaus sped out. Hayley answered the phone.

"What's going on? Do you need my help for anything?" Nathaniel said to her over the phone as he got up from where he was sitting.

"Yeah... I found out that Vincent is trying to make a werewolf army by letting young teens trigger their curse. Can you help me rescue them?" Hayley sounding worried and pissed off.

"Of course I will help you. No one should be forced to do something that they don't want to. Where do you want to meet?"

"A wolf named Aiden and Josh are helping me out so we will meet up at Marcel's."

"I will be there in a few." Nathaniel ended the phone call as he grabbed his jacket and sped to the loft.

Nathaniel got to Marcel's loft right when they were planning on how to save the kids. "So what can I do for you guys?"

"You will make sure that the wolves don't follow." Hayley said as she looked at him with a smile.

"Who is the hell is this? We don't need anymore help from another vampire." Aiden said as he looked at Nathaniel then at Hayley and Josh.

"Well one thing that you should know about me and that is not to piss me off. I am over a thousand years older which makes me strong than anyone in this room. So you will need my help if you are going up against witches. The name is Nathaniel but you can call me Nate." Nathaniel looked at Aiden with a smile as he shook his hand.

Hayley told everyone one the plan they went to their position out in the cemetery. Nathaniel made sure that they were not follow. They got the kids out of the cemetery to a truck until two wolves came out of nowhere. Aiden was about to do something until Nathaniel raised his hands and said, "Sumnum" which made the two wolves 🐺 go to sleep. The younger wolves made it out safely as they lifted in the truck with Aiden. The three vampires were about to leave when Nathaniel got attack by a spell.