𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕓𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

Nathaniel woke up and saw that he already had clothes on the bed. He got ready for the day and walked out of his room to hear that they are going to have a party to make peace with the other factions of the city. He almost made it close to the stairs until the brothers saw him.

"Leaving already Nathaniel." Elijah said with a curious face.

"Yeah I get that we're old friends and that I broke my curse but I feel like I don't belong here anymore. You guys have about a thousand years of memories and I wasn't really around. I did watch over you guys but it's not the same." Nathaniel said with a fake smile.

"Elijah can I talk to Nate alone." Klaus said with a smile. "I need to say somethings."

"Yeah sure I have to get some things ready anyways." Elijah said then hugged Nathaniel. "Even though you weren't there with us, you are still family plus you have been with us for 10 years when we were humans and those years were the best years we could ever have with you." Elijah said then speeds off the god knows where.

"Look Nate even if you weren't with us you are still our family like Elijah said. When we where human we all had fun and enjoyed living and playing around without the drama. Even though we been alive for a thousand years those years will always be my favorite especially when you were there with the family. Please come to the celebration you are an original vampire and a witch after all."

"Umm I will think about it but first I'm going to go check up on someone."

"Okay I'll see you later then I hope." Klaus said then sees Nate sped out of the compound.

Nathaniel ends up out in the bayou to see that Elijah is already there to invite the wolves to the celebration. Both Elijah and Hayley see Nathaniel come closer to them with a smile.

"Well it's about time that you come and visit me. Especially since I want to get to know the new protector of the miracle child that is growing in me." Hayley said with a smile.

"I would of come sooner but I'm guessing that you know how the Mikaelsons can be." Nathaniel said as he looking at Elijah.

"I don't know what you are talking about but I have to be going to get everything ready. I'm hoping that you guys would come." Elijah said as he tried to look confused.

"We will see but I don't know yet." Nate said then saw Elijah sped off to get the party ready.

"So how is everything." Nathaniel said then noticed two wolves come closer to them.

"Everything is fine especially since I know there is at least one of you guys that is kind." Hayley said with a smile.

"Aww thank you so who are those two that look like they want to beat me up." Nathaniel said as he looked at the two wolves coming.

Hayley giggled then said, "Nate those two are Jackson and Oliver."

"Who the hell are you." Oliver said rudely.

"Oliver careful I would not want to get him pissed off." Hayley said as she watched him get closer.

"It's fine Hayley. I'm an original vampire but different and worst than them if you get me pissed off."