𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕀𝕤 𝕎𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘

NATHANIEL HUFFED AS he sat in the middle of the upstairs sitting room. A blue tank top hung off his shoulders, while black sweats pants on his legs. Typically, he would have enjoyed the incredibly comfortable outfit, but that would also include sitting down next to the piano and a mug of hot coffee. Not an activity that made his contort his body in unnatural ways.

Nathaniel crossed his legs underneath his as he claimed a soft, green mat spread across the floor, when he agreed to do yoga with Freya. He had his hands clasped in front of his chest, taking slow, deep breaths to keep himself calm and peaceful. "So, what exactly is the point of this," Nathaniel asked the eldest Mikaelson, who sat next to the original on her own mat.

Freya sighed. "It helps you relax and calms your heartrate," she said.

Nathaniel dropped his hands to his knees. "I play with instruments, and my heartrate is just fine. Thank you very much."

"No, it is abnormally high," Freya stated. "Your magic takes a toll on your body. So to compensate, your heartrate rises."

Nathaniel's brows furrowed. "So?"

Freya opened her eyes and turned to face the original. "When you get angry, your magic becomes unstable. Which in return, raises your heartrate. This should help," she told him and closed her eyes again.

Nathaniel pouted. "Yeah, well, it's boring."

"Too bad, you need it."

Nathaniel rolled his eyes and resumed his previous position. He did not think he could continue with the activity everyday, but he would try for Freya. With his and Hayley's relationship still on the outs, he did not have very many people in his corner. And coincidentally, neither did Freya. Nathaniel breathed deeply, just starting to relax, until someone entered the home and ruined the peaceful atmosphere.

"What are you doing here?" Klaus questioned as he entered the room.

Nathaniel opened his eyes to find the hybrid stood before them. He found an expression of slight annoyance and amusement on his features as he stared at his sister.

Freya looked at him with furrowed brows. "I live here?" she said, but it came out more like a question.

Klaus sighed. "Yes. Obviously," he quipped, while the blonde stood to her feet and twisted her body into the warrior pose. "I just hadn't realized you were back from wherever it is you go to when you leave! Perhaps I was thrown off by the lack of strange gentlemen callers perusing the contents of my refrigerator this morning."

"Actually, you might want to give them a heads up next time," Nathaniel exclaimed with a smile. "Because if they eat one more of my chocolate chip muffins, I'm liable to rip their arms from their sockets. Heal them then do it again."

Freya gave the original a look, before she turned back to her brother and smirked. "Your concern for my whereabouts is touching," she said, switching to the tree pose, where one foot rested on the inside of her other thigh while she held her hands together in front of her chest.

"I simply want to know who is here at any given moment. I hardly thing that's too much to ask," Klaus told her.

Before either of them could say another word, Hayley and Elijah entered the room. "Well, as long as we're taking attendance," the younger hybrid voiced as they moved closer to the other three individuals.