𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝔸𝕤𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝕐𝕠𝕦

Nathaniel woke up to Andrew poking his face. "Well hello there my little one. Who put you here? Ohh how I missed you. Yes I have. Yes I have." He got ready for the day then got his son ready. Nathaniel carries him and goes to Camille's room.

"Hey Cami it's been awhile since I've seen and talked to you." Nathaniel got closer to Cami with a smile.

"Same here, how has it been?" Cami gave him a smile.

"Well my best friend died yesterday but I did woke up with this one on the bed so everything is going by pretty good. For at least right now." Nathaniel bounces Andrew on his arms. "Can I ask if you can take care of him I'm going to check up on Davina."

"Yeah sure I would love to hang out with that cutie any time. Tell Davina my apologies." Cami got Andrew from Nathaniel then looked at him with funny faces.

Nathaniel walked down to see Klaus downstairs. "Were you the one that put Andrew in the bed with me when you woke up."

"Yeah that was me since you haven't seen him in awhile so where is he?" Klaus looked at Nathaniel with loving eyes.

"Cami has him for awhile. Take care of them. I'm going to check up on Davina." Nathaniel gave him a smile then saw Cami come down with Andrew.

"Well there you are my littlest witch." Klaus said as he looked at Andrew with a smile then gets him from Cami. "Don't you look handsome. Yes you do. Ohh yes you do." He saw Andrew's eyes sparkle when he tosses him in the air gently.

Nathaniel smiled but waved goodbye and took a walk all the way to the cemetery.

On the way to the Lafayette Cemetery, Nathaniel stopped by a little coffee shop and picked up a few lattes and a bag of glazed doughnuts. He knew that the girl had taken Kol's death hard. She had fallen in love with the Mikaelson man and tried her hardest to save him, but in the end, Finn's hex had been too powerful to overcome. Now, Davina wanted to do everything she could to try and bring him back.

Nathaniel made his way through the rows of mausoleums to find her family Tomb. Davina discovered the place with the help of Kol, finding it to be a perfect spot to practice her magic and try out new spells that could revive Kol. 

Nathaniel pushed open the stone door that led to the tomb and walked into the large space then saw Davina go through pages upon pages of spells in one of her grimoires. 

"Hey, little witch." Nathaniel voiced, moving further into the room. "I brought coffee and doughnuts!" He smiled brightly at the young witch. 

Davina hardly glanced up from the handwritten words in front of her. "I'm not hungry."

Nathaniel sighed, standing across from the girl at the table. "You have to eat, Davina. Kol wouldn't want you starve yourself for him."

Davina stood there for a long moment, contemplating the thought, before she nodded and held out her hand. Nathaniel grinned, handing her the white paper bag. The young witch ripped it open and pulled out a doughnut to shove into her mouth, releasing a moan at the sweet taste.

"See, you were hungry." Nathaniel spoke, setting down the cardboard cup-holder onto the table. His eyes raked over the various spell books, that were all written in Latin or French. He examined them gestured to the grimoires.