𝔼𝕞𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝔸𝕣𝕖 ℙ𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤

NATHANIEL HAD A hard time getting any sleep after he saw the unsettling prophecy about his Mikaelson family. He tossed and turned for several hours before he finally decided that he was never going to drift off. He got ready and set off for Cami's apartment but not before making sure that Andrew was with Freya. The woman brought it upon herself to look into the murders that were happening all around the city. So the original decided that he would help with the little detective case.

Several case files were spread across Cami's coffee table when Nathaniel arrived. Pictures of the victims were clear as day, showing just how sick and twisted the murderer had to be. The dead bodies were strung up with rope to appear like marionette puppets, but the most disturbing thing would have to be the Joker slashes over their mouths. Cut from ear to ear.

"Every one of the victims has the same profile -grew up rich, family comes from old money. Successful, educated, white males living a playboy lifestyle," Cami stated as she looked over the table in front of her.

"So is it one guy? Not a copy cat?" Vincent inquired from where he sat next to the blonde.

Cami nodded. "Not just any guy. It's Lucien -I'd be my degree on it. Which doesn't excuse your detective friend from stealing my laptop," she said with a pointed stare toward the witch.

Nathaniel learned that the detective, Will Kinney, working the case stole the woman's computer because he thought that she and her family had something to do with the weird happenings around the city. He was not entirely wrong. Father Kieran used to cover up murders in the French Quarter all the time. So it would not be a far stretch to think Cami took up his job after he died.

Nathaniel nodded in agreement. "Yeah, it's definitely Lucien. He just gives off the serial killer vibe. And I'm not just saying that because he's a vampire."

Cami smiled and turned to Griffith man. "See, even Nate's on board."

Vincent ignored them for a moment to look at his phone that had just chimed. "Oh, that's convenient. It's Kinney. They got Lucien at the station," he said and stood to his feet. "I should head down there. They might need the type of help a gun can't provide."

Cami and Nathaniel followed his lead. "I'll come with you," the former stated. "I want to hear what he has to say."

"Me too." Nathaniel said as he looked at both of them.

The three of them headed down to the New Orleans Police Department shortly after Vincent told them about Lucien's arrest. Nathaniel walked alongside Cami and Vincent as they made their way to where a pane of one-way glass separated them and Lucien Castle. The vampire sat at a table across from Detective Kinney, completely as ease. The detective, on the other hand, appeared incredibly tense as he slid a case file over to the man.

"Mr. Castle. Thought you might want to see this," Kinney said.

Lucien picked up the file and flipped through the notes and victims' pictures. "Oh, I read about this. Those poor men," he mused, looking closely at the file. "Ah, in life, they were anything but poor. Solid gold cuff-links, Bulgari watches -such ostentatious displays of wealth no doubt attracted the attention of some vile criminal element."

"You seem to know a lot about the case," Kinney eyed the vampire suspiciously. "Big fan of True Crime?"

Nathaniel resisted the urge to scoff. No, Detective, he's just extremely old like himself.