𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕀𝕥

Nathaniel Black has been abused and heartbroken all his life. He was born to be a witch with the ability to siphon magic from anything magical. His family didn't accept him so they cast him out at the age of 10. One day he meet a Bennett witch that took him in and teaches him how to control his magic. That witch was a friend to the Mikaelson family.

Nathaniel became great friends with the kids of the Mikaelson family as well as the mother. He would mostly hang out with Rebekah, Elijah, Klaus and Kol. Nathaniel ended up getting feelings for Klaus Mikaelson but don't know what to do about it since he didn't want to get hurt.

He lived with them for about 10 years when one of the Mikaelson brother died from a wolf of their village. Esther didn't want to lose another child so she created a spell that would protect them from any danger. She turned her children and Nathaniel into vampires without their permission.

Little did Esther know that she created something even more powerful into this world when Nathaniel woke up and feed. When he finished the transition he still had his magic so Esther did something that would hurt her children and the kid that she thought as one of her own. Before she was killed she placed a spell on anyone that knew Nathaniel to forget all about him, with Black and Bennett blood. Esther knowing about his siphoning ability she added a little kick to the spell, by using black magic she was able to store it inside his body until the memory spell was lifted.

When Nathaniel found out he took the spell and ran away since no one knew him. Over the years he has been trying to break the curse that was placed on him but also watched over his family.

Nathaniel has been all over the world for a lot of years trying hard to break a curse that was placed on himself. Over the years he got a lot of knowledge for witchcraft, vampires, and wolves. He helped out once's in awhile when he saw that people needed help. One day he heard of a Bennett witch that would help him break his curse. It took over a thousand years but he was finally going to break it. He would have to get to Mystic Falls to meet the young witch.

Once he got there he meet up with the witch in a house that the past founders burned the witches. When he got inside he saw a young beautiful African-American women.

"Umm Hi... I'm Nathaniel Black but you can call me Nate." Nathaniel said as he put his hand out for the witch.

"Hi I'm Bonnie... so I hear that you need a Bennett witch to help you out with a curse that the Mikaelson mother put on you." She shook his hand and knew that she can trust him.

"Yes that will be true and I have everything except for the red ruby." Nathaniel looked at Bonnie with a smile.

"Ohh I have one but I left it at my friends house by any chance can you go get it." Bonnie looked at Nathaniel and knew that he was not like the others.

"Yeah sure just.. need.. her address." Nathaniel looked at her with a curious face as he walked towards her.

"Ohh yeah right um... okay." Bonnie said with a giggle but gave him a piece of paper. "Her name is Caroline just tell her that your a friend of mine."

"What?? I'm a friend... how is that." Nathaniel gave her a curious smile.

"I heard stories of you and mostly of you helping out my family over the years so I want to help you out. I would love to be your friend."