𝔻𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕝 𝕀𝕤 𝔻𝕒𝕞𝕟𝕖𝕕

Nathaniel woke up to a spell of Finn trying to find the children. The magic that he felt yesterday was closer this time which meant that they were in New Orleans. He gets a call from Rebekah explaining to him who helped her out of the asylum that Kol put her in. Nathaniel got up from his bed and went downstairs then saw Hayley.

"What are you doing here Hales." Nathaniel looked at her with confused eyes.

"Just wanted to check in. It's been awhile since we seen and talked to each other." Hayley walked closer and gave him a hug.

"Yeah it has so what's going on with the wolves."

"Um other alphas and their packs have bow down to Jackson so when we get married our children would have an army to protect them." Hayley looked at Nathaniel with a smile.

"That's nice to know but they are only there for you and Hope. She's their blood unlike Andrew." Nathaniel gave off a sad smile but put in a fake smile as fast.

"Nathaniel... Andrew is my family as much as you are. Jackson promised to protect both of them."

"Oh okay ... then that is very nice of him, now let's get go see those wolves it's been awhile since I seen Jackson." Hayley smiled then both of them sped off to the bayou.

Jackson saw Hayley and Nathaniel walking closer to them. Nathaniel smiled when he saw Jackson and gave him a tight hug. "It's good to see you too, Nathaniel."

"How is everything here?." Nathaniel asked as he let Jackson go.

"Everything is okay considering everything else. How about you, are you okay?" Jackson looked at Nathaniel with caring eyes.

"I'm okay thanks for asking." Nathaniel heard his phone ring when he was talking. He excused himself as he took the call.

"Hello my love sorry that I wasn't there when you woke up today."

"It's fine my love. Kol has told me that Finn cursed him to die in the body that he is in. And now Finn has Marcel." Klaus said with disbelief on the phone.

"When did Kol told you that." Nathaniel sounding worried. "And Marcel won't say anything that would help Finn find them my love. Since he knows nothing after you guys compelled him."

"Yeah but I don't believe him. You know how Kol is. Always playing tricks. I know Marcel will not say anything but Finn can try to get it out of him."

"Love why would he lie about that. He already died once in his original body. I don't think it's something he would do. Plus no one wants to die."

"I don't know right now. Where are you my love." Klaus said over the phone as Rebekah and Kol talked.

"I'm with the wolves. Hear him out my love. If it's true then try to find what spell is was so I can see if I can reverse it."

"Okay be safe. I'll call back when we get something." Klaus hanged up the phone.

Hayley and Jackson looked at Nathaniel and saw his worried face. "What's wrong Nathaniel." Hayley asked at she got closer.