𝔹𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝔽𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕆𝕣𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕤

Nathaniel woke up to a empty bed but felt his body different. He got up then changed and got downstairs to see Hayley worried about something.

"What is going on here?" Nathaniel said a little tired as he yawned.

"Marcel got Jackson and Oliver when they went to get the stones for the moonlight rings." Hayley said pacing.

"Hayley calm down. You being worried would not be good for the baby." Nathaniel said as he looked at her.

She calmed a little then she saw Jackson on Klaus and said, "Ohh thank God your okay." She said as she went for a hug.

"I'm okay too thanks." Klaus said as he took off some of the dust from his sleeves.

"Well I'm glad your okay." Nathaniel said as he got closer to Klaus and gave him a kiss.

"So where are the stones." Hayley said it towards Klaus.

"If I know Marcel which I do. He probably already throw them down the riverbank." Klaus said as he walked towards the entrance. "But I always have a second plan."

Nathaniel saw Genevieve in the corner of his eyes so he goes towards her. "I need your help with the spell." Genevieve said it towards Nathaniel.

He poured himself some water from where Genevieve was but little did he know that she did something to the water to speed up his pregnancy. "Sure why not anything to help out the wolves." Nathaniel said then drinks the water.

Both of them waited until they got the stones. Which they did when Francesca came in the room saying that Marcel's vampires where coming. Nathaniel and Genevieve started the spell but Nathaniel started feeling sick. Once the spell for the moonlight rings finished Nathaniel looked at his stomach then started getting contractions. Nathaniel looked at Genevieve and said, "What did you do?.."

"I'm sorry but the two Mikaelson children have to die." Genevieve said with a sad face.

"You son of a bitch. I will make you pay." Nathaniel was going to attack but the contractions gotten worst making him to stop. "Those ancestors are really getting on my nervous."

Hayley came in and saw Genevieve give Francesca the stones. Once that happen Francesca explain to Hayley that they were the same, werewolves. Hayley got pissed and almost attack but Genevieve put her to sleep. Nathaniel tried to help but he felt like he was about to pop and the contractions got worst every step. He felt down to feel his and Klaus's baby fully grown.

When the witches took Hayley to the church, Genevieve stayed with Nathaniel to take his child. She was prepared for what she had to do. Genevieve had a blade and went towards him. Nathaniel tried to fight but she put him under a spell to do a C-Section on Nathaniel. Once Genevieve was finished she stabbed him with a wood through the heart then she lifted with a crying baby boy. During that Nathaniel's body turned back to its original male form.

Klaus came into the room to see the one he loves on the floor with bloody clothes and a stake on his heart. He took the wood out and waited for him to come back but was a little confused when he saw the blood around his stomach. Nathaniel woke up a little early than usual and than any of the original vampires. When he woke up gasping then saw Klaus and said, "She has them. She is going to kill them."