𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕚𝕜𝕒𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕤

Nate woke up and went to the compound to finally see his family once again. He saw Elijah, Marcel and Hayley arguing about how to get back Rebekah and Klaus.

"Well it looks like I came at a bad time." Nathaniel said with a smile as he walks in.

"No... it can't be... Nathaniel... Nathaniel Black is that you." Elijah said with a smile then went to give him a hug.

"It's been a long time my good friend. I've missed you guys." Nathaniel said as he let himself into Elijah's hug.

"I'm sorry for what my mother did to you Nathaniel." Elijah said as he moved away then looked at Nathaniel with sad eyes.

"That all happened in the past, let's not worry about that. We first need to get back the other two that are missing or should I say been taken away from that witch Genevieve." Nathaniel said with an annoyed face.

"Hey you called." Hayley said to Elijah then saw Nathaniel next to him. "Umm who is this?"

"This here is Nathaniel Black. He is like a brother to me." Elijah said with smile as he looked at Hayley then at Nathaniel.

"You can call me Nate and nice to finally meet you Hayley." Nathaniel said as he looked at Hayley then they shook hands.

"How do you know me?" Hayley said with a curious face as she looked at Nathaniel.

"I've been around for this family for a long time even if they didn't remember me." Nathaniel said as he looked at Elijah. "I know most of the people they get involved with especially the one with the miracle child. Plus I can feel the magic coming out of that powerful baby girl." He said as he looked at Hayley and her stomach.

Hayley looked at him confused but got distracted when Elijah took off his shirt.

"Well it look like Elijah might actually needs my help with this witch after all

"Well it look like Elijah might actually needs my help with this witch after all." Nathaniel said with a smile as he looks at the spell work around Elijah's skin.

"Since you're half witch, yeah I would love your help. Plus with the memories coming back, we miss having you around and I would love to hang around with you once again." Elijah said with a smile as he walked towards Hayley, Marcel.

They started to write and research the names on his skin. When it came to one of the names Marcel tell them a story about him and Rebekah's betrayal.

Nathaniel gets pissed off and chokes Marcel without grabbing or touching him. "I will not lose anymore of my family just because you guys thought Niklaus was standing in your way of your love."