𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕄𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕀𝕤 𝔻𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥

Nathaniel woke up earlier than everyone else to make breakfast but saw that there was a huge table of food. Hayley saw the food but also saw Nathaniel up earlier than usual.

"Hey what's wrong? I don't really see you up this early." Hayley walked up to Nathaniel.

"Well for one we're not all together. Kol was dead way before I got to New Orleans. Rebekah is out there protecting our kids and unable to come back until with everything here. Also that Esther is alive again and that just gets on my nervous like what the fuck. Why can't she stay dead." Nathaniel looked at Hayley with annoyed but sad eyes. "Anyways was this you because it was not me." He looked at the food then at Hayley and saw a confused face.

"I know but for know all we have to do is get that witch out of our life. I thought that Klaus did this. You guys do know that I'm fine right." Hayley saw Klaus come downstairs and stood next to his fiancé.

"Yeah no this was not me maybe it was Elijah trying to get at you again." Klaus put his arms around Nathaniel as he gave Hayley a smirk smile then whispered, "Is everything okay love. You weren't there when I woke up."

"I'm fine I just really want to kill some time with making something to eat but it looks like someone bet me to it." Nathaniel said then saw Elijah as he said that this breakfast table was not his idea.

Klaus was about to say something until one of the tray from the table started to move. Nathaniel waved his hand to move the tray and all of them noticed two black birds fly out. Klaus got closer to the tray and got a paper of a invitation of a dinner from the Mikaelson mother.

"Well I guess someone will die today." Klaus said as he looked at Nathaniel then at the other two.

"Sorry love but your mother is a master at jumping bodies. We have to do something about that first." Nathaniel looked at Hayley and knew that she had a plan.

"Well while you guys take care of Esther, I will talk to one of Marcel's witches to see if they can help me." Hayley looked at the two lovers and Elijah with a smile.

Hayley sped away from the compound. Nathaniel let the brothers take care of the dinner and wanted to go to his room. Klaus stopped him half way the stairs as he kissed Nathaniel neck and grabs his waist. "I know you miss him my love but we have to take care of this witch that tried to kill them or at least find out why."

"I know love but why do we have to get through all of this. It took me a thousand years to get to you guys now we're not even all together. Kol is dead and I didn't even get to see him. Rebekah is god know where." Nathaniel looked at Klaus with sadden eyes. Klaus gave him a big smile as Nathaniel turned around.

"I promise that one day we will all be together my love." Klaus touched his chin gently.

"I hope so. But I have to check up on someone since I haven't heard of her  in 6 months." Nathaniel looked at Klaus as he wiped the tears off his face then gave him a kiss before leaving to his room.

When he got to the room he started to prepare an astro-projection spell. Once he was finished he sat down on a chair and started the spell.

"Phesmatos' Tribum, Nas Er Ueras, Estas Sue Sastanance, Trasum Uiso!
Mastenas Quisa, Nas Metam!"