chapter six - Your My Wife

Mandy's POV

I was in my clinic when my name was called via paging. I hurriedly took all the things needed and rushed towards Mark's office. Marielle was already there waiting for me.

"Hey what happened?" I asked, my question directed to both of them.

"The hospital owner..I mean Alexander is now awake." Mark said to me and I looked at him confused. Why does he need to say it that way? I mean I would eventually know since I am his doctor.

"Then, that's good! I mean that's good news" I said in all honesty while eyeing Mark.

"Yes it's good news.. but there is bad news. He has mixed memories." Mark explained.

"What?"

"He told me he has a wife and he's looking for her." Mark told me and I looked at him confused

"Then maybe he really has a wife?What if he got secretly married, right? They're rich, you know they can do that?" I asked Mark

"Yes, that's not the issue here Mandy. But his mother told me a different story and said that it's been many years since she kept on pestering and convincing her son to get married. But he always answered no since he was a player! Well, his mother quoted that!" Mark said and I didn't have to guess about the player thing since I already knew about it.

"Shit... he has mixed memories with non- existent memories, doesn't he? Omg what are we going to do about it? It's my first time having this kind of situation!" I said as I looked at Mark.

"I know we never had this situation before. First we need to perform certain laboratory tests on him and see the results. So we can know what to do in the near future and what procedures to make . For now let's go to his room. He might wake up soon!" Mark said to us and I nodded in agreement still deep in thought. That's right, I need to calm down. Although this is the first time, I know we can make it through.

"Are you ok Marrialle? You seem to be silent there? Something wrong? " I asked her since she's been silent and I haven't heard a single word from her since I got here.

"I'm ok friend, it's just some stress since I have attended many patients today!" She smiled at me while she answered me.

"Oh honey don't worry, after this I will ask the chief to grant us a vacation leave. I think we need it. How about that?" Mark said to her

"Are you sure you are ok? You know you can tell me anything right?" I assured her while I was eyeing her from head to toe trying to figure out what was wrong with her and what was going on in that head of hers.

"No I'm fine.. let's go and head to the patient room. Let's continue this talk after ok?" She said while giving me those pleading eyes. I think she's hiding something but I know she will come to me anytime. We don't hide anything from each other.

"OK bestyyy" I said to her as I held her hand and pressed it assuring her.

As we got near the patient room, we heard some commotion going on inside the room. Since we heard voices arguing.

"I'm married OK.. how can you forget it mom and dad?" A deep husky voice asked or rather exclaimed.

"Honey calm down OK? We will try to fix this", I could hear the mom try to calm the scenario in the room down.

"So who is your wife. Where is she?"

Mark knocked on the door hearing it, the arguments stopped. We entered the room one by one. There, I saw two elders sitting at the side of the bed and a cute girl beside them. I also saw the patient since he is sitting in the middle of bed.