Chapter tweenty-three - My happy day

Alexander POV

I thought this day will be mad day for me. But my wife appear in my office looking hot and sexy in her short and long sleeves blouse in v-neck revealing her teasing cleavage. Just looking in her bare thigh making my buddies wake up.

Just great! Super great!

After I dismiss my men to go outside. I gestured my wife to come to me by spreading both of arms widely. She quickly jump on me and I catch her , twirling her around. The sound of her giggle like music to my ears. She's the only person who had that effect on me.

I stop then hug her tightly keep on snuggling my crock of my nose to her neck making her giggle more. I heard her said" Alex its ticklish"

So I swiftly carried her and put her in the couch then tickle her side making her laugh more. She look like a goddess while laughing on to me.

I can't stop my urge anymore so I massage her thigh slowly then licking it. Making her shock but I immediately sail her lips to mine. I quickly put her on my lap making me straddling from legs. I love this position.

I suck her up, biting and kissing her at the same time. But unfortunately our little romance halted by the sudden knock on the door. She immediately jump out in my lap and fix her face but her face did escape my eyes whose now red as tomato.

Her innocence makes me want her more.

My secretary inform me my meeting will not in 30 minutes I asked to come to me but she declined and said she will wait in the office room.

After 30 minutes, she knock on the door and as if she's trying to escape that made me wonder why. She asked me if she can stay and I told her yes. Of course I will never said no to her.

I put her on my lap without care from the pairs of eyes looking at us. I know we had an audience but I want to baby her always.

I cover her expose thigh from my suit. I don't want any other can see wants suppose is mine. Especially this five men keeps looking at her like she's prey.

She snuggle more in my embrace and I didn't notice she fall asleep in my lap up until the meeting is over. I dismiss the five mens after we agree on some term of the contract.I carried her to my office cause I don't want to wake her up.

But I did not escape the shocking and awe reaction of my employees who saw me carrying her. Well as what I said I don't care I just love to baby this women. And I will proudly do it even of there are people to witness.

Of course me as an idiot. After I put her down. I suddenly have the urge to taste her again. Especially now I am hungry. Hungry for her I mean. I slowly eat her I mean kiss her neck making her moan. Shit! That sound so sexy and inviting me to do more.

She then wake up and thank god she respond. Oh shit but my hungry stomach interrupt us. So we decided to eat our lunch.

After we eat we talked while she's sitting in my lap again. She asked me such ridiculous question that made me angry.

"Alex do you have a habit of sharing your girlfriends to your friends?"

Fuck! Where did she get that idea.

Did she ever think that I will share her to my friends.

No way in hell!

Maybe the old Alex but I can't remember anything. But that's absorb and outrageous idea to share what yours. I absolutely not wanting to go back to the old me if I ever acted like that.

And their is no way I will share her to my friends. A girl like her only appear once in a lifetime no way I will let it pass.

I will definitely asked her where did she get that stupid hideous idea as of now I let her out of the hook. She sleep into my arms again and suddenly she murmured " I love you Alex" that made my heart stop for a moment. This girl will be the death of me.

I caress her cheeks lovingly and kiss her top head saying "I love you more than anything else in the world". I smile throughout the day. I called my secretary to cancel all my afternoon meeting. I don't want to put her down and wake her up. Its not everyday I got lucky for her to visit me.

I will enjoy this moment for now.

I keep busy myself signing the papers that need my signature. Then a sudden burst of my door that made me snap my head towards it.

My father whose holding a paper in his hands.

"What dad?" I raised my forefinger in my mouth that tell him to lower his voice.

"Oh now I know why" he smiled playfully to me. Seriously awhile ago he looks mad and now he's smiling. Bipolar much huh!

"What?"

"I just wonder why you cancel the meeting in a short period. Now I know. Sorry I disturb you"He said in a low voice and smile to me.

"I will go now son, lets reschedule the meeting tomorrow. I will go home early today I suddenly miss your mom seeing the two of you" aww... my dad really.

"Ok dad please close the door and kindly say hi me to mom I miss them both" I told him.

I return my attention again to my desk with a bunch of paper that need my sign.

After I finished my work. I called my secretary.

"Kindly book me in La Italia restaurant table for two for dinner. And tell all the employees they can go home early today and that's include you." I told him

"Ok thank you thank you sir" he said happily.

I was planning this morning to fired them all since they made a huge mistake. But lucky for them, this girl decided to visit me and change my mood.

Mandy suddenly pushes my chest and look at me in a sleepy eyes.

"Wow my baby sure a heavy sleeper. Good afternoon my wife. You look beautiful as always" And I kissed her.

"Alex, I just got woke up. My mouth smells bad don't kiss me. "She said while scrubbing her eyes with her hand. Cute! So fucking Cute!!

I pinched her two cheeks with my hands and said

"What did I do to deserve someone as cute, sexy and beautiful as you babe" I told her . While looking at her she is simply irresistible.

"Aleexxxx" she said cutely, stressing my name.

"Yes my queen" while I gave her a quick kisses in her whole face.

"Don't call me that?" She said pouted.

"What do you want me to call you? Baby? Queen? Babe? Wife? Love? Honey? Sweetheart?" I teased her. While still keep giving her light kisses.

"Your really are annoying" hahahaha... see she never know  what effect on her to me.

"Are you done? I am hungry" now she's hungry. I never knew she can act like a baby.. my baby.

"Yup I already told all my employees to go home early leaving us all alone now. Shall we continue doing what we started earlier babe?" I purposely teased her making her blushed. Cute!!

"Alex why are you keep teasing me today. I swear I will never go back here again" hahaha now she's sulking. Cute!!

"Come let's go out. I already reserve us in your favorite restaurant. I am gonna feed my baby since she is sulking" I told her still teasing her.

She get off my lap and fix her clothes.

"Awww I though I am gonna carry you all down to the parking area babe? Why did you get off of my lap?" I said non stop teasing her. Well I don't have problem carrying her anyway I am happy to oblique if  she ask me to.

"Urg I hate you Alex" While walk out in my office door pouting and stomping her feet.

A loud laugh booming the entire floor of my office while tailing my sulking and pouting wife.

A happy day for me.