Chapter tweenthy- Falling for you

Mandy POV

I tried to calm myself. I don't want Alex to think I am jealous since I don't have the right on the first place.

He's head still resting on my lap and her arms hug me in my hips still crying. I caress her hair and rub his back trying to calm him.

"Hey look at me" he look into my eyes. He's eyes are red and his face are wet. I wipe it with my hands."lets go and eat after that you will take your medicine OK?" I told him. And tried to smile.

"I won't eat and I will better die, your going to leave me anyway." Still holding my hips and his head rested on my lap.

"Alex! I swear if you don't stand up and eat your breakfast. I will leave now." I warn him since he doesn't have intention of letting me go. He will end up skipping his breakfast which is not good for his recovery.

"Then tell me you love me. Tell me you won't go away. Tell me your never think of leaving this penthouse without me. Promise me. Take back what you said earlier." He told me.        

This man is the most annoying, hard headed and stubborn man I ever known. Why did I love this man again?

"Alex I won't. Please understand me. Honestly, I want to protect myself from falling for you. I don't want to regret things and I will end up hurting myself in the process. Its not hard to fall for you. Your amazing, sweet and handsome. Everything a girl could want. But one day, you will forget this, everything about this. Because I know from the very beginning their is no "us"Alex" I told him honestly. I did not notice my eyes began to cry.

He look into my eyes and jump into me. Making me fall from the bed. My back is lying in bed while he's on top of me. He hug me too tight. I was stunned from his reaction. This guy is so bipolar one moment he cry then now he's happy.

"Alex get off of me" I told him.

"Did you just confess that you love me? Your falling for me?" He said while smiling like an idiot with tears in the side of his eyes.

My jaw almost drop and I shake my head from what he said.
Is that all he heard from my long speech? Urg! I can't believe this guy.

"Alex what part of my speech did you not understand? Anyway get off of me. I swear Im gonna kick your balls if you keep hugging me" my eyes almost pope up because this guy is hard as shell.

"Don't be so violent wife. No need to drag my junior here. We can't produce many babies if you do that" he told me with a wink and wide grin on his face.

I glared into him and smack his forehead. He bursted into laugh.

"Alex you always end up my words into horny messages. "I told him but my cheeks are red as tomato now.

"Its true you know! Anyway my answer to your confession. Yes I also do love you. So which mean you accept now that your my wife? Yes! Were going to get married for real now and we can make many many babies" he told me happily. He get off of me. While I look at him like he's crazy.

"Alex you did not understand. I told you I do fall for you. But I will not let this continue any further." I told him while I am fixing my dress.

He hug me again and began kissing me.

"No! No! No! Please don't say it like that. I love you and you love me. That's all that matter. How about we make baby? Should we? So you won't have any reason avoid marrying me."

"Are you crazy? Alex get off me. Let go. Alex.." still he keeps kissing me. "Alex"he pinned both my hands with his hand while he's other hand travelling all from my thigh caressing it. Still I keep my struggle and try to wiggle. He keep kissing me hungrily from lips to cheeks to my jaw down to my neck and to my shoulder.

"Alex!" I keep shouted at him. "This is wrong stop it. Your raping me" he kiss my lips to shout my mouth. He hands travel down to my back unbuckle my bra. Then he copped my left breast. "Shit Alex stop it please" kiss " i.love you wife" kiss.."just trust me OK, ill make you happy. You said I'm hungry yes I am hungry from you" hes voice is husky. The he resume his assault on me.

He lift the hem of shirt then get inside he slowly kissing my breast from left the right.  Oh no this is alarming. I need to stop this before I will get carried." oh shit shit! Alex please. Fine! I will not leave you just don't do this. Please"

He look up and said "promise?"

I stared into his eyes "I promise"

He stop what his doing then he stand up. He lifted my body and carried me like a baby.

"Alex put me down" I told him angrily.

"Nope stay still we will go to the kitchen. And we will eat breakfast together." He smile to me while still carrying me. I sign and give up. He will not listen just wasting my energy to argue on him.

He pull a chair for me to sit down. Then he puts food in the table. He puts a plate in front of me. I look at him confuse? "Only one plate? What about you?" I asked him

He did not reply. He pick me up again. Then he sit on my chair and make me sit on his lap. Geez... this guy sure is clingy.

"We will share one plate and I will feed you and this will be always our position when we eat" he said smiling to me.

I look at him shock. My eyes might pope right now.

"Alex you will be the death of me. Seriously how are we going to eat properly in this position?" I did not notice a spoonful of food in front of me.

"Open your mouth babe"

"Seriously Alex?"

"Come on I am hungry." He said.

I eat what he feed. This he begun planning something.

"Oh wife. I want five boys and five girls. Then we will buy a house near the sea so we will have fresh air everyday. Then will have pet and blah blah blah",

I sigh then told him.

"Your the most annoying, hard headed, infuriating, irritating, aggravating, maddening, bothersome, irksome, troublesome and handsome guy I ever known in my entire existing" I told him dramatically.

"Hahahaha but at least you admit I am handsome." He wink at me and laugh like a mad man still continue feeding me.

"Alex I'm full stop feeding me. You can eat it all"

"Nope" he said with a sound of "p"

"I still hate you though"

"Nah you love me. You just admitted it"

"I hate you"

"I love you too wife" then he bend and made a quick kiss in my lips.