Chapter fourty-one - My Birthday

Alexander POV

Meeting her family is not the kind I expected. But thank god it turn out good. Now, I know the reason why she doesn't talked about them.

Well I just found out that Andrew his step brother has a thing on her on the past. She said during her college days she feel some thing off since Andrew always want to spend time with her than her true sister.

I know my babe is so sweet compared to her step sister who has bitchy attitude. During the time when she about to graduate Andrew confess to him. Well that would be awkward. When told me about it I can see that she disgusted by just saying it. So she asked her mom that she will be living alone after that.

Abigail is bitchy but always want to party. She always want Mandy to tag along with her since Harry and Avelyn will never allowed her going alone only when shes with Mandy. She told me that's one of the party she attended that Daniel and her meet.

Enough of that! Tomorrow is my birthday which mean this exactly 12 am will be my birthday and currently the time now is 11:35 pm which make 25 minutes to go. I already prepare everything although she already agreed about it but she never knew that I will collect my birthday wish tonight. Hahahaha silly of me.

I will be having a dinner with my family this evening. They asked me to have party but I declined. I want to have her for the whole day. Anyway! After the dinner I decided to propose to her. But I want to surprise her so I asked my mom and Lucy a little help.

After 3 minutes before 12 I asked Mandy to come in my room. Well she always come here so she doesn't suspected anything. Hahahahaha

After 1 minutes she come looking sexy in her sleepwear. Shit this perfect. Well she actually wear that kind of sleepwear which become a torture to me every night that's why I asked this kind of birthday wish because I can't take it any longer.

 Well she actually wear that kind of sleepwear which become a torture to me every night that's why I asked this kind of birthday wish because I can't take it any longer

"Alex what's wrong" she asked while trying to look for me. Well I turn off the lights and only dim light is visible in my room.

She get inside and I automatically closed the door. She gasped and look startled.

"What the?" She said.

I walked towards her and smirking at her while crossing my arms in my chest.

"You agreed to this? Remember?" I asked her smiling

I saw her startle face make her jaw almost drop in the ground. Then turn blushing.

I took a quicked approached and kiss her.

"Look at the time it 12 am. Which mean its now my birthday" I whispered sexily to her while pointing at my watch.

She shake her head and about to protest but no way! I already anticipated this day will come. No way in hell she will cancel this.

"It's to claimed my birthday wish babe" I whispered husky and point her chin to me.

I grab her wist and carry her then throw her in my king size bed. She was about to sit down. But I quickly hover her and hold her shoulder and push her down to the bed.

I kissed her hungrily and passionately. I lick her lower lips and bit it making her moan and I slid my tongue inside. I taste her so sweet and my tongue keep playing her mouth. She put her hands on my neck and quickly took that opportunity.

I put her hands under my shirt I can feel her hands trembling. Then I put my hands inside her upper sleepwear then slowly tracing my hands upward.  I quickly unhook her bra while I kissed her neck more like biting. I am pretty sure I will leave every inch of her body filled with hickeys.

I removed her upper making her half naked in front of me. Shit! She's the perfect body I ever seen. She quickly cover her body but I grab her hand.

"Don't you dare cover whats mine. Its mine now and I will make you feel what will I do it" I said and I kissed her breast and my other hand busily cooping the other one.

"Alex". She moan... Goodness. The sound of my name is so sexy.

I slowly I lick her two breast and I went down from her navel. My hands are now busy caressing her thigh and I pull her short and take it off. Shit!! I think I am very aroused now.

I remover her panty and I slowly entered her. She bite her lower lips so suppressed her pain. Fuck shes tight. I kiss her while trying to distract her

"It will go away I promise" I kiss in tears that drop in her eyes. Shit it must be hurt.

"Take it off Alex its too painful" she said to me.

"Don't worry it will subside it will replace another kind of delicious feeling" I told her biting her ears. Shit! I am so wild right.!!

Then she slowly relax great! And took a fast thrust and enter her fast. Her sweaty looks so horny to me. After I came. She slowly get up. But I grab her and make her lay again.

"Where are you going? I am not finished yet with you!" Her eyes widen and I took her again and again.

After 5 rounds she fall asleep. She must be very tired. She sleep like a baby. I smile watching her sleep. Yeah my baby for now. But I did not wear any protection which mean we are going to have baby sooner.

I won't let her leave me again. Never! She will not be coming back to that country I will not allowed it. I look at the red stain in the sheets. I smiled proudly. I am her first, her first boyfriend and her first kiss first man. Hahahahahah...

Shes mine now. She can't escape anymore from me.

I watched her till I fall asleep afterwards. I sleep smiling like an idiot. The lucky idiot. And today I just had my best birthday gift.